- GreasyTroll4 declared King after King Faceman 'conveniently' died in potential plot for ultimate power. Warwolf595 was soon to follow. To many, 'the end of an era'.
- Riots break out in the streets of Heuvel as many people dressed in Riot gear beat their citizens to death.
- The resurgence of the bot 'Momo', popular among young boys, raises questions.
- Breaking! 3 party-goers found dead in supposed Poolside Scandal.
- P_Puddles was found strangled to death after he made one bad pun too many.
- Aaronmango lashes out at Mojang's Lead Creative Designer, Jeb, after claiming the realm of Minecraft is headed downhill.
- Group gathers outside town hall when city bell rings, riot then forms when they realize it's another call to vote.
- Pandeoo caught smuggling 30 tons of shrooms, denies they belong to him.
- Sybillian was banned from all men's bathrooms today after an alleged peeking incident.
- DefendPopPunk has been reported missing for several months, no one has begun a search to this day.
- Zieon was spotted cleaving watermelons on his front porch using a bush axe that eventually drew a crowd to view this spectacle.
- Today EarthCube discovered that he had his identity stolen when reports of a "MarsCube" was arrested in Liverpool, UK and charged with 17 counts of identity fraud.
- Pandeoo earned a place in Everneth history as his awe-inspiring account of defeating the Ender Dragon ended with his own spontaneous combustion.
- Recent reports show that rolo_ is still not a huge can, unfortunately.
- 20JPorter was arrested for the 18th time last night performing a ritual to resummon the demon Formitiis. Bunkmate Sybillian is not amused.
- Parrots have been rare in the jungles lately; sources say they're hiding from Kaddaschatzi's gaze.
- The investigation into MoAboss16's supposed "perverted nature" has hit a wall; Kaddaschatzi still swears "he made me do it!"
Minecraft Server FAQ
What type of server do you run?
We run SpigotMC as well as occasionally straight Vanilla Minecraft in between major updates to bring new features to our community sooner. Our Test server uses Spigot and our Games server runs Vanilla Minecraft.
What is the world seed?
The world seed is not available to anyone below High Council rank. This is to prevent the map being previewed with 3rd party tools to find generated structures or villages for personal gain. Go out there and explore!
Where are slime chunks?
You can request a slime chunk map in your area by providing the coordinates of your location/base to High Council.
I'm not whitelisted on Games or Test!
If you were whitelisted for less than 24 hours, our system may have not syndicated your access across the network. Some servers such as MapDev and Build are given access by request. If it has been more than 24 hours, feel free to contact any member of Parliament to whitelist you on our other network servers. All members of Parliament are OP'ed on all servers with exception to Main.
Do we have a world map?
Yes we do! Please see the top menu links to find them.
What plugins does this server use?
We use PermissionsEx for permissions management, CoreProtect for block logging and rollback support, DiscordBridge to link our Discord server chat to the minecraft server chat, and a command scheduler for our automated network tasks.
Am I allowed to use mods?
Yes! You can use mods that make life a little easier as long as its not gamebreaking or cheating. Some examples of mods allowed: InventoryTweaks, Minimaps, Schematica, ArmorUI. If uncertain ask us on the forums.
What is Parliament?
Parliament is the administration of the Everneth community. Barons and Baronesses serve as Moderators, Counts and Countesses serve as Administrators, and the Duke and King are Operators. Mods form the (Low) Council, Admins and Ops form the High Council. Unlike most servers, Parliament is able to make changes to the rules by voting on proposals. Half of the Low Council is elected, while the rest of Parliament is based on meritocratic appointment. HC Members tend to be in charge of a Ministry or otherwise major function of Everneth, and have previously served as a Moderator before.
What are the Ministries?
The ministries are functional teams or departments of Everneth that help the community operate. Currently only the Ministry of Competition is operating and is in charge of minigames, tournaments, UHC, and other misc events for creating fun and competition between our community.
Why is this community themed after medieval times?
This theme is to help both make us unique and to offer a fun experience away from the standard run of the mill server. We hope you enjoy this variation and would love more ideas and suggestions to help improve the overall theme.
Do you have a Teamspeak, Ventrillo, Mumble, or Discord Server?
We have a discord server and you can join us at any time by clicking this link: Here
How do I become a Mod?
There are several ways to become a Moderator. If you previously served or currently serve in a role in Everneth you already have a head start! Interact with other players, become respectable and well-liked by being friendly and respectful. This will help you get a nomination in an election and possibly a popular vote victory for a temporary seat. Other ways are to be appointed by the High Council for an open permanent seat.
Why are some Mods permanent and some temporary?
Some Mods are temporary to open up opportunity for others to advance through the ranks as well as for the community to choose who they believe should represent them in leadership of the server. The permanent mods are selected by the High Council based on who they see best fit for serving the community in the long-term.
Competitions & Events FAQ
Do you have any community events?
Yes! On top of bi-monthly UHC and quarterly King's Cup tournaments, we frequently host tournaments for players to come and compete for medals, items, and of course bragging rights. When we don't have scheduled events, we load up minigame maps on our Games server to take a break from the grind and relax with some friendly matches.