- GreasyTroll4 declared King after King Faceman 'conveniently' died in potential plot for ultimate power. Warwolf595 was soon to follow. To many, 'the end of an era'.
- Riots break out in the streets of Heuvel as many people dressed in Riot gear beat their citizens to death.
- The resurgence of the bot 'Momo', popular among young boys, raises questions.
- Breaking! 3 party-goers found dead in supposed Poolside Scandal.
- P_Puddles was found strangled to death after he made one bad pun too many.
- Aaronmango lashes out at Mojang's Lead Creative Designer, Jeb, after claiming the realm of Minecraft is headed downhill.
- Group gathers outside town hall when city bell rings, riot then forms when they realize it's another call to vote.
- Pandeoo caught smuggling 30 tons of shrooms, denies they belong to him.
- Sybillian was banned from all men's bathrooms today after an alleged peeking incident.
- DefendPopPunk has been reported missing for several months, no one has begun a search to this day.
- Zieon was spotted cleaving watermelons on his front porch using a bush axe that eventually drew a crowd to view this spectacle.
- Today EarthCube discovered that he had his identity stolen when reports of a "MarsCube" was arrested in Liverpool, UK and charged with 17 counts of identity fraud.
- Pandeoo earned a place in Everneth history as his awe-inspiring account of defeating the Ender Dragon ended with his own spontaneous combustion.
- Recent reports show that rolo_ is still not a huge can, unfortunately.
- 20JPorter was arrested for the 18th time last night performing a ritual to resummon the demon Formitiis. Bunkmate Sybillian is not amused.
- Parrots have been rare in the jungles lately; sources say they're hiding from Kaddaschatzi's gaze.
- The investigation into MoAboss16's supposed "perverted nature" has hit a wall; Kaddaschatzi still swears "he made me do it!"
Color Control is a fast-paced game of resources. Players will collect resources for their team by capturing a grid of cubes and protecting them from enemies, and can then use those resources to create equipment and structures to help them take down the opposing team - every few minutes, however, the cubes will rotate. The game is won by either having the most points at the end of the game or by destroying the glass tower located behind the enemy spawn. Color Control is completely configurable, allowing you to tweak the game to your tastes.
To win a match of Color Control, you have to capture cubes for your team. Once a cube is captured, it will spawn resources for your team - iron, diamonds, and blocks, to name a few - and will also award your team with one point for every 45 seconds that it's under your control. This is done very intuitively using Minecraft's core mechanic; breaking blocks! Every time you break a white clay block, it will be captured for your team, bringing you that much closer to victory.
When the top of a cube is your team's color, you can collect points and resources from it. But stay on your toes - at intervals throughout the match, the cubes will rotate! Recapturing cubes as quickly as possible will help you win the match, and don't forget to stop your opponents from doing the same!