- GreasyTroll4 declared King after King Faceman 'conveniently' died in potential plot for ultimate power. Warwolf595 was soon to follow. To many, 'the end of an era'.
- Riots break out in the streets of Heuvel as many people dressed in Riot gear beat their citizens to death.
- The resurgence of the bot 'Momo', popular among young boys, raises questions.
- Breaking! 3 party-goers found dead in supposed Poolside Scandal.
- P_Puddles was found strangled to death after he made one bad pun too many.
- Aaronmango lashes out at Mojang's Lead Creative Designer, Jeb, after claiming the realm of Minecraft is headed downhill.
- Group gathers outside town hall when city bell rings, riot then forms when they realize it's another call to vote.
- Pandeoo caught smuggling 30 tons of shrooms, denies they belong to him.
- Sybillian was banned from all men's bathrooms today after an alleged peeking incident.
- DefendPopPunk has been reported missing for several months, no one has begun a search to this day.
- Zieon was spotted cleaving watermelons on his front porch using a bush axe that eventually drew a crowd to view this spectacle.
- Today EarthCube discovered that he had his identity stolen when reports of a "MarsCube" was arrested in Liverpool, UK and charged with 17 counts of identity fraud.
- Pandeoo earned a place in Everneth history as his awe-inspiring account of defeating the Ender Dragon ended with his own spontaneous combustion.
- Recent reports show that rolo_ is still not a huge can, unfortunately.
- 20JPorter was arrested for the 18th time last night performing a ritual to resummon the demon Formitiis. Bunkmate Sybillian is not amused.
- Parrots have been rare in the jungles lately; sources say they're hiding from Kaddaschatzi's gaze.
- The investigation into MoAboss16's supposed "perverted nature" has hit a wall; Kaddaschatzi still swears "he made me do it!"
Ultra Hardcore is a competitive event pioneered by GuudeBoulderfist and the Mindcrack team. Players are spread throughout a massive swath of natural Minecraft terrain, and tasked with being the last man standing. There is one twist, however; health cannot be regenerated naturally. Players can regain lost health points either by eating a Golden Apple, or, for the braver among us, by traveling to the Nether and brewing a Potion of Healing. On top of that, the world border is slowly but constantly shrinking, forcing competitors to keep on the move.
Everneth runs UHC matches every other month, putting a different twist on the match each season. In Season III, the world was lit by eternal daylight, and surviving players began to glow after a certain amount of time had passed. In Season IV, players were allowed a regenerating shield of absorption, causing fewer deaths caused by monsters - and, therefore, more deaths caused by other players.
We have a central thread for discussing UHC here, where you can also find information on previous seasons, including winners, videos, and awards distributed. UHC is one of the community's favorite events, and is consistently great fun. We hope to see you there!
To make sure that each season runs smoothly, players are expected to observe the following rules:
- Fallen players must cut off all communication with all other players. There are no exceptions for any reason.
Potions of Regeneration are banned.
- All other potions are allowed.
Players are safe from PvP for the first 20 minutes of the match.
- An automated message will be posted in the ingame chat after 20 minutes have passed.
- Spectators and dead players are not allowed to use the ingame chat.
- Mods are not allowed.
- "Skybasing" - defined as building high up into the air to create an artificial chokepoint - is disallowed.
Branch mining is disallowed.
- Staircasing and digging downwards is allowed.
Warriors of great stature deserve to be honored for their feats. As such, there are five forum medals that can be won in a match of UHC!
Champion - Awarded to the last player standing!
Ironman - Awarded to the last player to receive a point of damage - including shield health.
Sanguine - Awarded to the player to slay the most opponents.
Midas - Awarded to the player to acquire and eat the most Golden Apples.
First Blood - Awarded to the first player to kill an opponent.