Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group

JoMiGo    0

the flash

Once upon a time

Arrow

Agents of shield

The magicians

lost

Dr. Who

stranger things

these are just a few, i dont really have a life.... xD

Link    0

Futurama, most good animes. Hunter X Hunter, Fullmetal Alchemist, and Blue Exorcist to name a few.

Achilles    0

I barely watch tv, but I would highly suggest Rick and Morty, and House MD. Those are by far some of the best series you could watch.

GreasyTroll4    18

Hello! I was wondering what you guys like to watch! I'm running out of shows on Netflix to watch!

I merged your topic with this one, since this one should answer your question. xD

My favourite TV show is Game of Thrones I think the story is just great. But I also enjoy watching Science Fiction series like Stargate. I binge watched the entire the entire Star Trek series when I got bored...

Mr_Tacoman    0

I Like The Simpsons, The flash.. And som other shows. But my favorite right now is The Simpsons They have pretty good jokes in them

OMG!! I LOVE watching the Flash, Arrow, and all the other DC comic shows. I really enjoy them and I am surprised someone else likes them too. I rarely ever find that someone likes those shows. I also enjoy watching Prison Break, Lie to Me (even though it was cancelled :( ) and any other Criminal/Detective type of shows.

Teloranos    0

Man, I love Doctor Who. Uh, Breaking Bad was awesome. Also Rick and Morty. I don't watch TV nearly as much as I used to, but I have enjoyed these shows thoroughly.

Kwiz    1

My favorite TV show is slightly embarassing... it's really a guilty pleasure... Geordie Shore. If you are from the UK, I apologize. ;) But for whatever reason, I just love watching this show. And weirdly, I'm able to watch new episodes on the MTV Australia website despite being from America. I have to turn off ad block for it to work, but then no ads play. At any rate, I both recommend and don't recommend this show due to horrid language, non stop drinking, and frequent nudity. Perhaps it's just cathartic for me and gets all the yelling and drinking out of my system.

For those not familiar... it is a spin off of Jersey Shore which has been weirdly successful in the UK and is now in it's 14th SEASON not counting a bonus season. Yes, I know, this is clearly what's wrong with the world. It's just that it's wrong in all the right ways.

Edited by Guest

Personally, I am not a fan of canned laughter.

I like (Boy here we go):

- Better Call Saul

- Breaking Bad

- Vikings

- WestWorld

- Mr Robot

- Prison Break

- Rick and Morty

- Game of Thrones

- The Flash / Green Arrow / Legends of tomorrow (Not Supergirl, thats so bad)

- Lost (Until the end-ish)

Thats what I can currently think of.

Edited by Guest

flipout16    1

My favorite shows as a kid were Codename: Kids Next Door and Spongebob. But now I enjoy The Goldbergs, Speechless, Flash, and Modern Family.

korbinyt    0

I love lot's of different TV,

but currently my best tv shows(that i'm currently watching) are:

1) Doctor Who

2) Attack on Titan(season 2)

3) Once apon a time

4) Rick and morty (season 3 hype making me rewatch)

5) Americian Gods

Edited by Guest

sofiahana    3
On Fri May 12 2017 at 9:49 AM, korbinyt said:

I love lot's of different TV,

but currently my best tv shows(that i'm currently watching) are:

1) Doctor Who

2) Attack on Titan(season 2)

3) Once apon a time

4) Rick and morty (season 3 hype making me rewatch)

5) Americian Gods

I love Once Upon a Time too, what's your opinion on how they ended the series though :/ not sure if I'll watch it without them all in. But I sure am curious about Henry and the girl

Novellee    2

Pretty Little Liars, Once Upon a Time (rip), The Office, Supergirl, Shadowhunters, Friends, Gilmore Girls. So so many lol!

Dochasach    0

I LOVE Once Upon A Time on ABC. Its just so fascinating even though I get mad at the decisions made in the show xD

Big Bang Theory is also a really great show.

korbinyt    0
On 2017-5-18 at 11:29 PM, sofiahana said:

I love Once Upon a Time too, what's your opinion on how they ended the series though :/ not sure if I'll watch it without them all in. But I sure am curious about Henry and the girl

I've not had time to watch this weeks episode, so I don't know how they will end it, however, i hated the episode where it was all song.