Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
Sign in to follow this  
xPenguin

Games

Hello

So as requested I now have to make 10 posts to get accepted onto to Everneth SMP which is totally understandable as it shows dedication to the server as such.

My question is

What does everyone else play other than Minecraft?

I usually play MC, but I do from time to time play on my expert mode world in Terraria (PC). But since I am so into MC, I don't spend that much time on Terraria, if any at all. That is pretty much it lol

I play WoW and Planetside2. I also just backed Star Citizen and holy cow man. When that game is fully released it's going to take over my whole life.

Recently I've been playing mostly 2d side scrolling type games. Specifically Terraria, Starbound, and the legendary Stardew Valley. If you haven't checked them out, I would definitely recommend them. I also dilly dally a bit in Destiny every now and then.

Well... I guess nice everyone I wasnt actually expecting all these responses from everyone. I never actually said what I play

I mainly play on both PS4 and PC and the games I play are

- FIFA

- Minecraft

- CSGO

- WWE 2k17

- Battlefield 1

- CoD

- GTA

Im also planning to upgrade my PC so I can play more games on PC such as Ark Survival etc

Minecraft, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Brain / Out, Terraria. I used to play loads of games, but sold my main PC and now I'm restricted to a few games only.

I love minecraft but I usually switch it up to games such as sims3 and off PC I usually play the First 3 original resident evils because to me they are the best of the series even though they have horrid graphics lol

I usually play League Of Legends and Warframe, and I occasionally play Don't Starve Together with friends, when there's no internet I pop up my old PS2 and play some Dynasty or Samurai Warriors.

Sign in to follow this