Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
Sign in to follow this  
EspioEclipse

What will you change in Minecraft?

As the title says, what would you change in Minecraft?

For me I would change the melee settings to before the way you can just spam attacks and not wait for timings and cooldowns, for facing mobs of course and it would be more easier than a task in my opinion, so what about you?, what would you change?

Just one thing, the ability to place slabs vertically.

Oh. My. Reeses. So much this.

"Oh. My. Resses." :lol: I have to start using that

Can't take full credit. Got it from a guy who makes videos on YouTube named Olan Rodgers. He's super funny and also does some AMAZING short videos. "Ghost in the stalls" is my favorite.

I wouldn't want to make minecraft like a mod, but I would like to add more to DO in the game. In the first few days you could be decked out in full diamond gear, enchanted, and killing the ender dragon. The woodland mansion was a step in the right direction, but I think that there needs to be higher-tier dungeons, as well as gear stronger than diamond to meet the challenge of these dungeons. I want a dungeon ( end-game, ofc) that has enemies so strong that a single hit will deal 2+ hearts to someone fully decked out in prot 4 dia gear.

Consider Terraria. There is so much progress that you make from when you spawn, it's amazing. But in minecraft stuff like that doesn't happen. They have expert mode, if you want a challenge, and 10+ bosses, some of which give huge satisfaction when you slay them.

I dunno, currently on the server we have mending elytras o' plenty, full dia gear o' plenty, and such. All you can do now is farm and build. I would like more of an adventurous appeal, in addition to creative appeal.

Oh, and vertical slabs too :)

I'd probably change the whole game by adding an RPG system of some sorts. This would give Minecraft progression, I would probably add some sort of dungeons, maybe generated towns with NPC's and a quest system. Also tons and tons of loot, of course.

If I were to add something less game changing, I'd probably add the already mentioned vertical slabs, but aside from that, redstone circuits, which would be pretty much the same as the Blue Power mod.

Overall, there are TONS and TONS of things I, along with everyone else, would add. Imagination is key :P

Edited by Guest

If I had the ability to change anything in Minecraft, I would change how the a Ghasts face looks when it fires a fireball (fire charge?) at you. turning around as soon as it does is terrifying!

Oh, this is easy for me. I'd have some way to respawn shulkers. Hoot, I'd settle for shulker spawners appearing in, say, one in twenty end forts, or something.

What would you add to vanilla minecraft?

It has to be one idea and can be from modded.

For example, i would add ore duplication machines when smelting ores :D

What would you add to vanilla minecraft?

It has to be one idea and can be from modded.

For example, i would add ore duplication machines when smelting ores :D

Merged your topic with this one. ;)

I think a few different, and better mod integrations would work a lot better. Perhaps a few modpacks could be worked in (and get launched from) the default launcher to the game? Without causing any lag?

I personally think that different coloured dyes would be really cool. It would help those who do art on MC and just set up more creativity. Think of all the different clay, glass, and wool we could make. This would could also be a window for the creators to add more items in like more flowers, maybe new trees, ect.

Sign in to follow this