Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AlohaDood

What is your favourite time of day?

10 posts in this topic

I enjoy the afternoon as that is when I get to relax and play a bit of minecraft. I wish I liked mornings but I hate them.

Night. That's when you get fully unleashed and do crazy stuff. Or have deep, night talks. Or better yet, sleep. Choices are limitless ^^

My favorite time would have to be night time. I remember being little and just looking up at the stars and moon (still do) and just loving how they would shine. or watching fireflies light up the night. its just a beautiful time ( also its not hot like the morning is) :)

Around sunset time, because the sunset! Or late at night like 2 am, very peaceful.

Posted (edited)

It would have to be 12:00 its the best time

Edited by

My favorite time is late at night. Like 2-6 a.m. It's when I feel the most alert and awake, and its where I do my best thinking.

Im a night person, thats when i can find the most people to open up with me and have deep conversations.

Probably like 6 PM .

I get back from school, its not too late not too early.

Because im tired in morning and tired at the evening so yeah its perfect time of the day.

Minecraft and Chill xD

-Andrew

Id say between 2-6am because everything is just quiet and noone expects anything of you

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0