Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
Sign in to follow this  
NeonNarwhal4

Favorite Thing to Build in Minecraft?

Personally, I really love the beginning houses that you make. I always get attracted to them, and its hard to leave them behind to make an even better base. One thing that I really want to get into is transforming biomes. If anybody watches the HermitCraft series here, you would know that multiple people transformed their biomes to look amazing. I want to do that at some point, but I have a lot to learn! So what is your favorite build in Minecraft?

Definitely either a complicated redstone contraption house type thing, or like you said a beginning house. I find both of those very pleasing to me, even though they are on different sides of the spectrum lol

Automatic farms! those things are so helpful and amazing to build

Yea, I also really like to build automatic farms. Now that I think about it, I think just making everything as automatic as possible is always very pleasing. I guess that's one reason I also like to play modded sometimes.

Anything that has an interesting concept or innovative purpose behind it. I've enjoyed building mega underground vaults. Designed with organization, versatility, and practicality in mind. Even organization right down to how the chunks are aligned. (For piston purposes). Mega grinders, automatic farms, auto sorting chests etc. Asthetic wise, Overgrown Rustic Villages, Mega Trees with tons of depth and detail etc. I could go on and on xD. :D

When it comes to building in minecraft im very picky i think.

Since i started to play minecraft i had this quite Medieval touch, but never actually build like castles and stuff just the block pattern i used and still use is very medieval-ish. something i never really tried was to build modern and im not sure if i even wanna try it.

Also i love to build mobgrinders and afk-fishing farms well im not that good at it but im still enjoying it.

Most often, I like building castles and other types of medieval architecture.

I really enjoy building in an 80's contemporary, post-modern style. I like the angular shapes and think that they fit very well into minecraft's blocky forms. I also like medieval builds, but it's been faaaaaar too long since I practiced those, so I'm sure I'm a little rusty.

My favorite things to build in minecraft, used to be a grand castle, but I've been finding more fun in building a fortress or a castle with a small town inside of it or outside of the walls. It's more challenging than a grand castle, that would be the reason why I believe I like it more.

Hey guys:)

Personally, my most favourite thing to build is an island far far away in the ocean and build huge village type underground city :)

but I guess I need to find something more interesting and time needed building, talking about sky base and so on. 

I CAN'T WAIT TO JOIN THIS SERVER <3

-Squid 

Sign in to follow this