NuclearPhys

Do you rather living alone or living in a town in minecraft?

48 posts in this topic

I usually like living alone in an isolated area, such as the top of a mountain, or in a jungle. Otherwise I'd live with my brother Jor in a castle as his second in command.

a town. It would add to the realism of Minecraft, and plus, have some helping hands around the town to help you out if something ever happened to you or your house. I just find it more safe to live in a town to find people to chat with and overall just know you're safe from mobs since there will be people there protecting the town.

I like to live with a small group of people that interact with others!

I prefer living in a town with others since if you're alone, it can get boring after awhile! and also if you wanna get some materials you can ask around!

I like small towns or villages to give room to grow and build :) it can get lonely being on your own but I can understand why some people like it

I love living in a community so much! Seeing all the different build styles collide or having everyone do similar builds to create a styled town is my favourite.

I like living on the outskirts of a town that way I am still close to the people in the town and everything that goes on, but I am also still alone and work on my own ^-^

Either one is fine with me! I love being with friends but sometimes i like to be a little farther away so I can build bigger!

I love the Hermitcraft idea and I love living in towns as I did on an old server of a friend of mine back in 2012...

I DEFINITELY prefer town living. If I wanted to play solo I would play SP, otherwise I love communal living and trading/seeing others' builds. Even where I am now, being relatively close to spawn, I get lonely. Moar people = moar fun! xD

I prefer to live in a town because sharing and growing with people and protection 

I wouldn't mind doing both, getting the opportunity to build and have fun with others is always an objective for me, but going solo can also be fun as well if you have a lot of projects to work on

Town, Having a community to spot you or help you out can be so useful. but having some personal items is also nice. i also think living in a town adds a sense of purpose to the game. like building something for a community or working for a project or goal. I like the towns when everyone has a common theme with their buildings 

I've always found the idea of a town more fun since the community could all band together to make a gigantic town and help is closer buy if they have extra items for you to have or they can help you with a build, however when you live on your own you could make a gigantic build your self which takes up a huge area, depends on what kind of person you are. Me, I would love a town if they also allowed me to build whatever I want.  

i dont mind either but most of the time if I build near people I dont have room to expand so prefer to be far from people  so I can build where i want and how ever big I want.

So for me personally i do like to work in a town to an extent.i love doing building and stuff but not so much sharing as whenever i do someone takes all my stuff.

I like living with one, maybe two other people in a big town or castle of my own making, but I do like having interaction and trade with other people 

living in a town is the best because u log on and are always greeted by new things, and it reminds you that there are other players even if they arent arround

Living with people i know so i can communicate with them easily and we know how each other play.

I like to live near people, but far enough away that I can do my own thing. It's really because I have a tendency to sprawl out and take up a lot of room, but still like to be close enough to see what others are up to and get inspiration from that.

I prefer living alone because it gives me more liability to what I can do within my area & how I want it done. I'm not saying I don't like towns, I just don't like the limited space I have. I mean I could do both if I really wanted to. It would just make traveling harder if the places aren't fairly close (thank god for elytras).

I love living alone because I can do whatever I want but if I live in a town I'm always closer to others where I can start new projects with them and enjoy myself more than living alone. :D

I like living in a town but if i can play with a friend or get to know someone i love building and living with just one other person