Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
NuclearPhys

Do you rather living alone or living in a town in minecraft?

I would live in a town because it is easier to work as a team than working all alone. I like living around others to be social and not be so lonely. Finding the best town to live in is a problem because you don't know what kind of neighbors you will have, but I believe that everyone deserves a chance to be your neighbor, and you might make friends that way as well :)

Edited by MarioStar621

Edge of a town would rather have more room to build but still be able to work as a team. I do though like to base with someone also as you can bring in more creativity but yeah towns are just not for me.

I like towns very much especially when the builders are talented and make the town look organic but I just can't bear to live in one myself.

I have been building or plan on building in at least 4 towns on the server at the moment and I enjoy doing so very much because of the feeling of community that can be created by doing so.

However I also have my own base on an island because that is where I can really build what I want to and not stick to a theme or certain block palette. Also I don't think that anyone would want to have me as a permanent resident in their town because as people like Gantoxx could tell you I am very critical of other people's builds when they are close to my base so I keep nagging them about changing stuff all the time.

Bogart00    0

I like living alone because of the fact I don't want to bother anyone else's building and I like to have the freedom but it is lonely not to have people close to you