Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
Sign in to follow this  
Kurashen

Tips & Advice To A Possible Newcomer

Advice to a Newcomer!

As said from the title, and as a potential newcomer to the server, I'm curious and open to any advice anyone would be willing to give me about the server. Whether it's building related, PvP related, etc. Or even newbie like mistakes that're made commonly at the beginning. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Hopefully this thread could also help possible newcomers to the server as well. :D

-Kurashen

Well, we have the server rules, which should tell you all you need to know about general etiquette.

However, should you get whitelisted, do not PvP with anyone unless they give their consent, and you cannot PvP in the Nether or End, only the overworld. (This is also in the rules, I'm just reiterating it.)

And as for building advice, we have a spawn theme: Enchanted Forest (large mushrooms, lots of flowers, Elven houses, tree houses, possible Hobbit holes, etc., they all fit the theme). It is highly recommended and encouraged that you build using this theme when constructing your spawn home. Shops, however, don't necessarily have to use the theme, but it is once again encouraged. Also, if you look on the map and zoom in on spawn, you should see a large, square oak fence. Do not build in this fence, even though you spawn in it. That is going to be the sight of a spawn mega-build. Also do not take from the chests directly next to the spawn platform, because those are reserved.

As for an actual base, make sure that whatever land you claim isn't too close to a person, or if it is, make sure that person is okay with you being there. Sometimes people like their privacy, so you have to respect that.

Of course, all of this depends on you getting whitelisted, I'm just telling you in advance if you do. You've got three more posts to go! :)

Edited by Guest

Definently man thanks for the help! I've read over the general etiquette for sure. Luckily for me I specialize in Nature Builds, Rustic building etc so sticking to that theme will be natural for me. But, knowing myself, I'd most likely end up going out in the middle of no where and begin building. :D

Edited by Guest

Sign in to follow this