Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
tweat36

whats your favorite minecraft mob

Hmm this one is tough, my favorite Minecraft Mob would have to be Slimes. They are absolutely adorable(yes, even the big ones.) They even are a pretty green color :)

By mob I assume you mean entities. If that were the case mine would be Immortal Endercystals. Under that would be the Evoker

Come on guys we all know the best mob of this game is the Creeper!!

Just Kidding ... you can holster your guns now guys...

Anyway i really like the small slimes they are just adorable :D

I think Wolf or Parrot, because they both are cute :)

My least favorite mob is a creeper :(