Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
TurboMotionX

What's the best thing you've ever built on Minecraft?

I'm sure we've all made some pretty amazing stuff, so I'm interested in hearing all the wonders you all have made before. The best thing I think I've built would be this very nice 21st century skyscraper for my friends world. So, tell away!

I think the best thing I've ever build was a guardian farm I build on another server together with a friend. We managed to manipulate the water so that we didn't have to use any glass to keep it from flooding the farm.

I just took some screenshots :)

">

Edited by Guest

I built a fully-functional number display out of redstone lamps, pistons and a whole bunch of redstone!

On Xbox 360 I made a world consisting of a 500x350 block Castle, including a roller-coaster going literally around the whole map, Underwater PVP Arena, and a Dwarven-like city in the side of a mountain side!

in beta MC, i made a huge wall that was 1000 blocks long and 3 blocks in width (with duping of course :P)

I have built many great things in Minecraft. On survival, creative and multiplayer, but the best thing i have EVER built is probably my Mega jungle village with villagers in it. :D

The best thing i have buils is parbobly three really nice looking giant houses in creative on a flat world.. Then it all failed when i tried to build The Simpsons house.

One of the best things I ever recall building was an old world that I still remember the name of: Darfar Strovar. It meant "Land of the Sheep" or something close to that in Swedish, I think, because there were sheep everywhere. I built a fortress and a big wall around the NPC village I settled in. I still miss that save a lot.

The best build I ever made, would most likely be the Castle that I made on a modded server just for me and my friends, It took around a week or two to make. That was back in Tekkit, the good ol' days but my new PC sadly can't run modded minecraft too well.