Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
Sign in to follow this  
Mr_Tacoman

What's your favorite minecraft update

Hey, Whats your favorite minecraft update so far includes 1.12. I know it's not released, it releases in about two weeks what I know. :dance:

Personally it's 1.11.2 and 1.8... You can tell all your favorites if you have multiple.

And why they are my favorite is that, shulkerboxes, elytras and slimeblocks.. And some other tings are in the update..

Pleased to hear your thoughts.

Because shulker boxer are OP, soo many items in an enderchest

and flying with the rockets is soososososo munch better than the punch bow

Honestly my favorite update would be I think 1.7 or 1.8. I really liked the new biomes they added. It added more blocks for me to build with :P and it made adventuring a lot more fun!

I know this may sound lame... but when they added ravines it blew my mind. I made videos showing ravines I had found near each other... I made minecart tracks taking tours of ravines on the way to villages, and I remember it all so clearly. I guess it had to do with just the experience of the game at the time. I love the 'aha' moments in minecraft and when I first found a ravine, I didn't even know they had been added so I was very much aha. Man, I even remember the seed code of the world I was playing in at the time. Of course I've loved a lot since then, but that is a moment that really sticks in my memory.

1.12! I haven't played since 1.2 or something.. but I like the 1.12 the most :D I really like the colours more saturated and the concrete, man I love it!

I think the crafting recipe guide in GUI is cool as well

i remember i was still playing on 1.6 when 1.8 was out, i was just to lazy to update lol. But ma favorite update was 1.7.10 cause i loved having hunger that ran out in like 5 seconds of just standing.

Whichever update gave us all of the new flowers. I love to build and decorate, and the flowers just add a nice touch to any builds. 

I really enjoy the 1.3 update, because I thought the temples were really cool, and how rare they were always made them fun to find. 

Probably 1.7.2! The different biomes and blocks made the game so much more enjoyable and so much better from a builders standpoint. Not to mention, it added Dark Oak Wood which is one of my favorite blocks in the game!

Sign in to follow this