Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
DPPtheCreator

The Return of the Evernethian Roleplay

Tonight, on May the Sixth of 2017, the rebirth of an tradition predating even Everneth itself was enacted. As you already know if you read the title, this is the return of the roleplay that has brought many joy in the past. However, before I explain the events that occurred on this night, I believe a short explanation of the history of the previous roleplay's is in order. For those who remember it, this shall simply be a refresher of the memories. For those who come after it, please read through all of it as you will want an understanding of the roleplay's that came beforehand.

In the olden days of the age of Vanevo, a roleplay came about in the fall of 2015. This roleplay was the original, or OG as I will refer to it, roleplay. It came about completely naturally, and soon a complete story was written for it and almost the entire server eventually took some role in it (at one point, Magvel, one of the major factions in the OG roleplay, was more popular than spawn). This roleplay has thus far been the most popular roleplay, with subsequent attempts to revive it not coming close to it's popularity. Some attribute this to there simply not having been as many people on the server.

After the OG roleplay came the second roleplay, known as "Cherry Rock" or the Colony Roleplay. This roleplay was far more specific and restrictive than the OG roleplay. It enforced the rule of no tool usage above the stone level unless they were imported from the mainland. This was implemented as a shop on a ship being opened once a week where you could trade in basic resources collected with stone tools for iron tools and other resources the colony was not allowed (or able to, in roleplay lore) on it's own. The roleplay had mostly died down after the first week, after people got bored with the style in which it was played, and the general restrictiveness of it.

After this Colony Roleplay came the Third Roleplay, which itself was a full attempt to restart the OG roleplay, completely with the same factions from it as well as a continuation of the story. This roleplay featured a new faction alongside the classic ones, and while it did take off somewhat, it only had a few moments that shined like the OG roleplay did all the time, and otherwise died down after one to two months.

Now, today, a new era of the Evernethian Roleplay, and by extension Everneth itself, has begun. The fourth roleplay has launched after preparations have been built up and laid in place since the map began.

Tonight, a meeting took place at the Capital of the New Romancian Empire, a picture of which you may find below. In this meeting there were leaders and representatives of leaders of four various nations, alongside the host of the meeting, the leader of New Romancia itself, Emperor DefendPopPunk. Present at the meeting alongside DPP were Fire Lord Lopp, Vice Governor TurboMotionX on behalf of Governer ProneToRedstone, Lord 20JPorter, and Captain Pie. These people were from their nations of [name of lopp's nation], [name of prone's nation], Ghat, and Setreip, respectively.

Various things were discussed during this meeting, but the primary reason that all were summoned tonight was to discuss and sign the Acts of Union, which would officially bind all these nations together, under the New Romancian Empire, all under the name of a single union. After much debate as to the nature of this union and the power that each nation would be allowed under it, the following terms were unanimously agreed upon. First and foremost, all nations were to be self-governing, and the empire, along with any other nation, would not interfer in the affairs of another unless requested. Secondly, travel between all lands of the nations of the union would be allowed by anyone living within the union, as long as property was respected with wishes of the leaders of the nations.

The union itself was, after intense debate, named the Independent States of Unity, or the ISU, representing that while each state is independent, we still stand together in unity.

It is this union together that forms the very first faction of the new roleplay, the ISU. At the present time of this post, each nation on it's own is wealthy, and combined make the union unmatched on the server in wealth. The power of the ISU is not to be understated, and this will be taken into consideration by any rising opposing faction.

Outside of the roleplay itself, we encourage any and all people that are interested to join the roleplay. Those open to people joining their towns in the ISU at the moment are Emperor DefendPopPunk and Governor ProneToRedstone, so please contact one of them if you wish to join a town in the roleplay. Of course, this is not the only way to join the roleplay. To 'offically' join the roleplay, one could act alone, create a town of their own, or even join up with others to create opposing alliances to standing powers! The possibilities are almost endless with where this roleplay could go, and everyone who is a part of it has control over it's destiny.

I reach out to you, the players of Everneth, to make sure that THIS roleplay is the one that takes off. That this is the roleplay that becomes the greatest event that Everneth has ever known.

If you need any more information on the roleplay itself, or have any questions or suggestions, please contact DefendPopPunk by either replying to this post or pm'ing them on the forums or Discord. Thank you for reading through this post, and I hope that everyone looks forward to the coming weeks and months, and that this roleplay turns out to be something big and something great!

7AkPEt3.png7AkPEt3.png"><a href=http://i.imgur.com/7AkPEt3.png' alt='URL>'>

EDIT - Below is a list of all the players in the Roleplay. If you are not in this list, please notify me so that I may edit you in. All players will be sorted by their respective allegiance.

Independent States of Unity

-New Romancian Empire - Emperor DefendPopPunk, General Pande, Captain FearlessPie, Diplomat Lopp, and Citizens Diagornas57, JiuJitsuJohnny, YongoCrown, Puddddles, AndrewDogBoy2017, Blimpe, and MoAboss16.

-Fire Nation - Fire Lord Lopp

-Ghat - Lord 20JPorter, General Espio

-Setreips - Admiral FearlessPie

-Norkeep - Governor Remy, Vice Governor TurboMotionX, and Citizens ZeviVoid.

-Archdale - Lord JorCoffeeBeans

Kingdom Of Ilia

King Sybillian, Duke Warwolf, Queen Chiptzel, Citizens BrenCarpenter, Empryzz, RegretZero, Kaddaschatzi, Stark, Zieon, Amz, HGWicks, and Rolo.

Other Independent Factions

-The Dragonhearted - Highlord Tex

Edited by Guest

You had me at roleplay! Provided I'm allowed to become a part of the Everneth community, roleplay that actually has in-game ramifications is something I'm not only familiar with but extremely fond of. I've been looking for something immersive like restricted tools. It's certainly refreshing to see what with all these diamond silk touch users running amok! (My apologies to anyone who actually uses that incredibly useful pick, myself included. )

Edited by Guest

Yes, it is back! There are a few things that will probably happen in the future of the RP:

Syb is working on something, probably Magvel

Pie and I will probably break off from the ISU to form the Pierates with War

I'll lose a lot of chest plates.

Edited by Guest

The balance of power theory in international relations suggests that national security is enhanced when military capability is distributed so that no one state is strong enough to dominate all others. If one state becomes much stronger than others, the theory predicts that it will take advantage of its strength and attack weaker neighbors, thereby providing an incentive for those threatened to unite in a defensive coalition.

K4aq4jC.pngK4aq4jC.png"><a href=http://i.imgur.com/K4aq4jC.png' alt='URL>'>

In accordance with this theory, it has been decided that the Romancians shall not be allowed to stand without a righteous opposition, taking the form of the new Kingdom of Ilia. This sovereign nation, made up of both the ancient members of Magvel and the Pierates, as well as newcomers to the political scene, has been founded in the frozen tundra to the west of spawn.

(With DefendPopPunk's approval beforehand)

I am pleased to announce the formation of a new guild in the land of Everneth: The Dragonhearted.

The Dragonhearted is an order sworn to the protection and minimally-invasive governance of the docile and independent Villagers strewn about the land. Those members inducted into the ranks of the Dragonhearted are sworn to the protection of the innocent Villagers wherever they may roam, and through acts of charity serve to protect and enhance the quality of life of the denizens of these independent Villages. In exchange, all the Guild asks for is the space in which to establish defenses, trading posts, and other infrastructure such as roads, new houses, and commercial buildings, to make each village a safe haven for all who wander the land.

The Dragonhearted calls Fort Dragonheart its home and base of operations. From here, all major decisions regarding individual actions of the Guild are finalized and passed on to be enacted by the Knights of the Dragonhearted.

The Dragonhearted is open for any and all individuals to join its ranks, and requires nothing more than a minimal presence in Fort Dragonheart when the Guild calls for it, and its members to swear to and uphold the code of morals the Guild swears by.

Edited by Guest

I would like to contradict Governor Porter. I officially have sworn loyalty to the Emperor DPP. I have no plans whatsoever to defect. The Setreip shall remain loyal to the Romancian Empire and have no affiliation with these "Pierates". Ha! What a silly name!

Dpp stop being powercrazy your always an emperor or some sort of king.

Tbf, he kinda deserves it this time, since he was the one who officially restarted the RP, created a kingdom, made peace with several other kingdoms, AND was already the leader of a town long before the RP started. xD

_SmolSieka, I'm currently still in the process of establishing the base of operations for the guild, so I will definitely update and actually form the guild in more than name when that's done. I'm currently thinking a small pledge, and agreeing to a set of standards that guild members should abide by. I can definitely update you more when I get further along!

Who was the person who was messaging me about this RP thread in-game while I was being distracted by the gigantic tree? If it was this thread's O.P., I'm sorry. Forum PM me if you remember what you were tryin' to tell me? I've been restricting myself to your tool rules. Somebody gifted me a diamond pick (TY) and I'm interested in developing a backstory for said piece to explain its history. I'm also interested in hearing lore development ideas for the server as a whole. Will we have more than one language? What or who are the gods/goddesses/deity/nature spirits (if any)? Does the server's primary trade currency have a fancy name in lore (i.e. florens, yen, eul, etc.)?

The base frame of my mountaintop manor is just about ready for public viewing. I still need to import some glass from somewhere (haven't seen much sand near spawn). Will glass windows even be allowed for a mountaintop home?

Edited by Guest

Uhh roleplay, I like it. My sword shall belong to.... well, I don't have a sword yet. Anyway hope to be accepted as a member and if so, who wants me? I am an excellent pvp player... no I am not, but I could grind for the greater good.

You're free to join the Dragonhearted at any time, Gantoxx. I have a dedicated thread about it here.