Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
Sign in to follow this  
Purple_Code

Cool and Interesting seeds.

So a while ago i discovered this pretty cool little seed 455183159361683197. There is a mansion and a village close to spawn.

How to get to village: Right from the second you spawn if you have not moved your character or your mouse turn 90 degrees to the right and head straight until you hit the village.

How to get to mansion: After you get to the village find the church there should be a path to it that ends at a covered forest continue in the direction of the path until you get to the mansion.

That's all i've found on it let me know if you find anything else or any other cool seeds you've found.

Happy crafting.

0c3bc17346344a4b865d3ba10b4143ce.png0c3bc173 ... 4143ce.png"><a href=http://image.prntscr.com/image/0c3bc17346344a4b865d3ba10b4143ce.png' alt='URL>'>

Did *you* build this mansion? It's fantastic! This cat is also fantastic. O,o

Edited by Guest

Did *you* build this mansion? It's fantastic! This cat is also fantastic. O,o

Nope! Woodland Mansions are a new structure in the game since 1.11. Not much loot, but they are massive and have some unique mobs called Illagers (evil villagers): the Vindicator which attacks you with an axe, and the Evoker which attacks with spells (he summons another imp-like mob called the Vex and can summon "fangs" from the ground that can do major damage to you). Evokers also drop the Totem of Undying, which can save you from one death before breaking IF you hold it in either your off-hand or your main hand.

If you want to get up to speed on most of the newest changes, I suggest you read the update change logs from 1.9 to 1.12 (1.12 is coming out soon):

http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/1.9 (The Combat Update) This update massively updated the End, fixed boats, changed combat mechanics, added dual-wielding and shields, added flying in survival via the Elytra item, and lots more.

http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/1.10 (The Frostburn Update) This update added polar bears, a few variations to skeletons and zombies, a new igloo structure, several new blocks, and mineshafts in mesas, as well as a few other smaller things.

http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/1.11 (The Exploration Update) This update added Woodland Mansions, Illagers, Shulker boxes (which are like backpacks), rocket-powered Elytra flight, and much more.

http://minecraft.gamepedia.com/1.12 (The World of Color Update -- still in production) I won't say what this one adds, due to some people not wanting to be spoiled, but if you want to check it out, just read the article.

Edited by Guest

Oh shields are finally a thing now, eh? Yay! I'll maybe try that whole thing out now that you can actually sword fight like proper gentles instead of click-spamming savages lol.

Oh shields are finally a thing now, eh? Yay! I'll maybe try that whole thing out now that you can actually sword fight like proper gentles instead of click-spamming savages lol.

Yeah, spam-clicking is now detrimental to fighting. You have to time hits now for better damage. This makes PvP slower, especially if there's shields involved, but actually even more tense than before.

Also, an axe can actually stop you from using a shield for a few seconds if someone lands a hit with it, but the axe also has a slower cooldown, so if you want to be really quick with your hits, you attack with the axe first to disable the shield, then switch to your sword, which is much faster but a little bit weaker than the axe.

Oh, and here's a useful trick: because dual-wielding is now a thing, you can now use a bow in your off-hand and a sword in your main hand (you can't dual-wield picks, axes, or swords though).

It'll take a bit of practice, but I think you'll enjoy the new system. :)

Using a bow and sword simultaneously? Well that's certainly an interesting picture. Sad to see blockhitting is apparently no longer a thing. 'Twas my newbie defense mechanism. ;(

Edited by Guest

Using a bow and sword simultaneously? Well that's certainly an interesting picture.

It's a little funny-looking, yeah, but while it gives you incredible attacking range, the downside to it is that you're vulnerable to attacks unless you switch to a shield (which isn't hard to do, but it still takes a precious second or two to switch to it and successfully block the attack).

EDIT: Also, sorry if this conversation is off-topic, Purple.

Edited by Guest

Sign in to follow this