Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
flipout16

Go to topping on pizza?

Mine has to be Canadian Bacon and Pineapple. (Hawaiian Pizza is what it is commonly called)

Definitely bacon! Also not that special but I love mushrooms. Combine both with some ham and you got the perfect pizza for me.

Honestly, my go to pizza if I'm just going in grabbing a few slices would have to be a BBQ bacon chicken pizza, something about the combinations of flavors is just great! But, if I'm getting a whole pizza to share I usually just go for extra cheese and pepperoni!

1 hour ago, RoscoesWetsuit said:

Hamburger sauce?

Hellmann's chuncky burger sauce yes. They sell Cheeseburger pizza at Domino's here in The Netherlands

We in the Netherlands have all kinds of pizza. My favorite is Quattro Formaggi (4 types of cheese on a pizza), I know, cheesy right? We cheesheads in the Netherlands xD