Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
Sybillian

Ultra Hardcore Season VI Signups

uhc.png

ULTRA HARDCORE SEASON VI

Bring a Friend - Teams of Two

Saturday, May 27th | 1PM EST

IP: games.everneth.com

UHC is a gamemode pioneered by the Mindcrack team - a last-man-standing blood sport played in naturally generated Minecraft terrain. The competitors will be spread throughout a hostile world with two potentially fatal dangers; the other players, and the fact that health does not regenerate. If a competitor wishes to heal themselves, they must acquire and eat a Golden Apple, or venture into the Nether and collect the materials needed for a Potion of Healing.

Players may select any teammate they please, whether that teammate is a citizen of Everneth or a friend who isn't a member of the server. We encourage you to choose outsiders as a way of introducing them to Everneth, but it isn't required by any stretch. Teams will begin the match by each others' side and allowed to communicate by any method they please, whether that is Skype, Discord, in-game text chat, or another means entirely.

And of course, as always, the border will be shrinking at a rate dependent on the number of players present for the match.

To sign up for UHC, please reply to this thread (both of your team members!). The Ministry of Competition will keep the thread updated with the names of those who sign up. :)

SIGNED UP (green designates non-members)

―――――――――――

Warwolf595 and Mehaz

PolarLyfe and wolf_lyfe

Somnious and zoomamh

Kaddaschatzi and Gantoxx

Sybillian and rolo_

Zieon and _Pande_

Sofiahana and LuckyRabbitZ

RegretZero and Empryzz

EarthCube and MagiCarp05

DefendPopPunk and Moaboss16

Cerium and Slylent

EspioEclipse and [Random]

livelaughdream and [Random]

GeminiBrian and [Random]

mindovermaster and [Random]

Pontuzaa and [Random]

20JPorter and [Random]

korbinyt and [Random]

NextelChirp and [Random] (Backup for DPP)

chiptzel and [Random]

Edited by Sybillian

I'd love to if I get accepted with my irl friend Cameron, I love UHC!

Be sure to sign up if and when you're whitelisted! :)

I'd love to if I get accepted with my irl friend Cameron, I love UHC!

Be sure to sign up if and when you're whitelisted! :)

sounds like a plan!

I would like to sign up, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it.

As for a teammate, I honestly don't have any friends that play Minecraft (some used to, then they got burnt out), so if I make it I'll be fine with being paired with someone from Everneth.

I would like to sign up as well. My teammate is going to be Gantoxx. He is not a citizen at the moment but he has applied.

Edited by Kaddaschatzi

I dont mind teaming up with GreasyTroll4! :D

(Would it start earlier than 6pm BST?)

It starts no earlier than 1PM EST.

I would like to sign up as well. I'm not sure if my teammate can make it though. If not I'd be happy to be teamed up with anyone who is still looking for a teammate.

here is your mate, but I am still in the application process... if accepted, we have to practise because I am a little rusty.

Sign me up, I'll find a friend soon, if not I'll just choose someone from here.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZeviVoid said:

i sadly wont be able to make it, i was hoping for a chance on revenge on pande...

Not today!

• Like 1

Rolo and I are doing the thing with the apples and the killing.

9 hours ago, Sybillian said:

Rolo and I are doing the thing with the apples and the killing.

Wait you never said anything about apples. I demand a refund!

2 hours ago, livelaughdream said:

Sign me up, I'm not 100% sure I'll be able to make it though. 

You'll need a partner too, just FYI. It can be someone from the server, or you could invite someone who hasn't been whitelisted yet.