Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
Sign in to follow this  
NeonNarwhal4

Put an elytra on hold!!!

THIS SERVICE AS OF 6/16 IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello, Everneth!

As of today, 5/20/17, I am now accepting holding orders for elytras!  You can put an elytra on hold and get one the moment I have one with your name on it!  The basic concept is below:

• One elytra is 20 diamonds
  • Only one elytra per week per person
  • It is a first come first serve kind of system, I will have a list of names in order of who gets an elytra first.

I will message you when I have an elytra with your name on it.  If you already have the payment, then there will be a chest in the End-less Wonders shop to put your payment in.  The moment your payment is in there, then msg me on discord.  My discord is also NeonNarwhal4.

Note: The End-less Wonders shop location is going to be changing.  

The current waiting list is below if you would wish to put an elytra on hold, reply to this post.  Again, it is first come first serve.

-NeonNarwhal4

Current list: (If a * is next to your name that means that there is an elytra for you!)

Novellee*

DivineBovineYT

Amount of elytras currently without a name on it: Zero

I go endventuring every weekend.

Edited by NeonNarwhal4

Sign in to follow this