Jump to content

Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
RoscoesWetsuit

So, what have you guys been playing other than Minecraft?

Recommended Posts

I've been playing a great deal of Counter Strike as of late, and I found this pretty neat web browser game called NationStates. You basically start a country and every couple of hours your citizens present you with an issue that you have to deal with. It tracks your stats, how well your people are doing, tax, ect. It's pretty fun if you have to waste like 5-15 minutes, plus theres a role playing aspect to it as well, and theres even a little UN that you can join and all UN members can vote on bills and regulations. Plus, you can make little backstories about your country and join alliances. Pretty cool. I've also been playing some Team Fortress, along with some Skyrim and Fallout New Vegas. I tried Arma 3 and Rust, but I suck at those games. Just wanted to see what you guys have been up to. Oh, and heres a link to my Steam profile in case you're interested: http://steamcommunity.com/id/resonantreads/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spiny    1

I've been playing some Overwatch lately, as of may 25th it's currently playable for everyone (free to play). I definitely plan on playing quake champions after it's released!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pandeoo    81

Is this even a real question? I though minecraft was the only game that exists.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KiemPlant    0

I play a lot of games actually. 

A month ago I played tons of ARK with my friends but now I enjoy CoD infinite warfare a lot more.

A few days ago I bought BF1 for 27 Euro's and I'm in love with it. But I'd much rather join this server :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rolo_    6

Well, I've kind of been short on the computer usage for the last few weeks, but when I do have my computer I've been playing Prison Architect, because I re-sparked my interest in that, with some Stardew Valley thrown in there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
_Cash_    0

Lots of Overwatch! with the season just ending trying to get to Grand Master (So close yet so far away) I will have to check out the games you all recommend!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sam8ddd    1

I play primarily Minecraft, with Clash Royale coming in second. I really don't have a lot of time to play video games during my life, but I do play Summoner's War on occasion.

Within Minecraft I usually play Everneth (about 95% of the time), and Super Smash Mobs on the server Mineplex for the other 5%.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lotoke    0

Most of the time I do  Minecraft, although more recently I have been playing bits of other games like Forza horizons and rocket league on Xbox. I've also been attempting to play Overwatch on my MacBook pro, which as expected, doesn't go down well (Although it actually works better that you'd think). :lol:

Edited by Lotoke

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OriginalYT    1

Csgo but i find the community is very toxic. I also play some League of Legends but yet again it can be a toxic community. Sometimes some Stranded Deep & Town of Salem

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sh3mm    2

I mostly play minecraft and Witcher 3. I do play enter the gungeon once every so often

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lopp    0
3 hours ago, Wynian said:

I've been spending quite a lot of time on Shovel Knight and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Hey, try not to reply to old threads!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×