Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
Sign in to follow this  
Empryzz

Follow My Build: Frostfjord Citadel

Empryzz    1

Hey guys! I invite you all to follow me on my journey to singlehandedly put together this megacastle build! I've been meaning to put this up for a long time but I got a bit lazy about it, so I am already quite a ways into it. That's ok, though! I have a LOT more to go before it's through!

The build area for Frostfjord Citadel is roughly 220 by 220. Previously there was a mountain range here, so I (with some help from RegretZero and Jackquel) flattened it all to y69. I intend to smooth out the landscape with terraforming after the castle exterior is complete. In the process of flattening the mountain range I acquired around 50k stone brick blocks. (I used a combination of silk touch pics and traditional smelting practices to achieve this.) 

Currently, of the castle, I have the main exterior wall (minus the interior details and decoration), and the two side wings built completely. As of 5/27/17 I have also added the two square towers in the back that will eventually connect with the main castle. The side wings, each with 3 towers, will eventually connect to the main castle as well through sky bridges on either side.

All of this has been done with NO mending, feather falling, OR beacon. I sink all my time into building this baby by myself, so I am quite short on resources. In fact I estimate I have gone through close to 20k stone brick and will run out long before I am finished. >.<;; If anyone would like to donate resources (or possibly time) into supporting this project, please message me here or in game.

I pride myself on this being the first build that is completely visible on the server map even when zoomed out 100%! If you're in the neighborhood, or just curious, come check it out!

COORDS: (-3153, 69, 422)

Thanks,

Empryzz

2017-05-27_15.08.59.png

2017-05-27_15.14.23.png

2017-05-27_15.16.04.png

2017-05-27_15.46.14.png

• Like 1

EarthCube    3

This looks like a very nice build so far! It's a bit grey at the moment, but it seems you've got some nice shape in there. I'm excited to see how this turns out.

rolo_    6

I happened across this on Dynmap the other day. It intrigued me quite a bit. But it looks like you got some good foundations down at the moment. Reminds me of a Lord's keep from the Medieval era almost. :-)

_Cash_    0

This looks fantastic! what do you plan on doing with the Interior/Courtyard? Love to see updates as you continue to build!

Sh3mm    2

do you intend to make it as if magic existed? Because a magic tower would look good on the mountain next to the castle 

Sign in to follow this