Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OvernightEight2

Minecraft

9 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

What do you guys mostly do on the minecraft server?

What mods are allowed on the server?

Do you guys build large structures such as castles on the server? 

Edited by GreasyTroll4
Three seperate topics are not required for three related questions.

1 hour ago, OvernightEight2 said:

What do you guys mostly do on the minecraft server?

Do you guys build large structures such as castles on the server? 

I edited your other topic labelled "Minecraft" into this one, since both questions are related to each other and they both have the same title. Please don't spam.

As for the questions, yes, we do build large structures on here! As a matter of fact, my main base is going to have a castle soon(tm). :)

We mostly hang out and survive in Minecraft. The server is extremely vanilla (I think there were only like 3 plugins or something absurdly low like that).

I'm not sure what the policy is on client-side mods, or if it's even possible. Refer to answer 1.

Ohhhhhh boy are there large structures. One user is building an enormous tree that's several weeks in the making so far if I understand correctly. There is one mega-castle that I know of being built, and I have my own pretty big castle that houses my faction. You also might notice, if you do end up getting whitelisted, a very large artful statue. There's plenty of impressive builds to go around.

I swear we had an allowed mod page. Optifine is allowed. For others, not sure.

On 6/5/2017 at 9:23 AM, mindovermaster said:

I swear we had an allowed mod page. Optifine is allowed. For others, not sure.

I also remember seeing this somewhere. Not sure where it is now though.

Any mods are allowed as long as they don't give explicit advantages to you or anyone else. I'd just ask a baron if a mod is approved before using it.

16 minutes ago, rolo_ said:

Any mods are allowed as long as they don't give explicit advantages to you or anyone else. I'd just ask a baron if a mod is approved before using it.

Well, not everybody knows what that means. We need an "allow mods" page..

@mindovermaster if they don't know what that means they clearly did not read the charter and thus should not be approved to use any mods

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0