MoosyMoose

Any Musicians here, what instruments and how long?

9 posts in this topic

Personally I'm a trumpet and French Horn player been playing trumpet for i think 6 years and French Horn for about 2.

I played drums for a year or 2, but I am no longer playing it.

Concerning Piano I received lessons twice a month for a few months, and now I have been self-teaching myself since this December (roughly 5 months now). I have a long way to go but am excited to really get good at the Piano!

I play the acoustic guitar.

I have played it for about 6 years now, but only chords. Trying to expand my horizon but I like what I can play right now. Also getting into reading sheet music, which is hard when you've been spoiled by simple letters above text ;)

I play decent at piano, which I have been playing for about a year. I play the clarinet in my band class at school, which I have played for 3 years now. And I play the guitar which I have been playing for about 2 years now I think.

I wanna learn how to play the drums and guitar but I have no idea where to start! Do any of you have any experience with these instruments and can give me some advice?

Posted (edited)

I play bass, drums and euphonium/baritone. I aspire at some point to play the tuba at some point as well.

Edited by DefendPopPunk

I play the Soprano, Alto, Tenor and Baritone Saxophones, the Bagpipes (school likes the pipes, I play the pipes), Piano, Bass Guitar, Clarinet, Oboe and I kinda know how to play the Piano :P 

I know how to play the piano, and a bit of violin, but I haven't played an actual instrument in a while.

(i need to get back to it)