Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
MoosyMoose

Any Musicians here, what instruments and how long?

I played drums for a year or 2, but I am no longer playing it.

Concerning Piano I received lessons twice a month for a few months, and now I have been self-teaching myself since this December (roughly 5 months now). I have a long way to go but am excited to really get good at the Piano!

I play the acoustic guitar.

I have played it for about 6 years now, but only chords. Trying to expand my horizon but I like what I can play right now. Also getting into reading sheet music, which is hard when you've been spoiled by simple letters above text ;)

I play decent at piano, which I have been playing for about a year. I play the clarinet in my band class at school, which I have played for 3 years now. And I play the guitar which I have been playing for about 2 years now I think.

I wanna learn how to play the drums and guitar but I have no idea where to start! Do any of you have any experience with these instruments and can give me some advice?

I play bass, drums and euphonium/baritone. I aspire at some point to play the tuba at some point as well.

Edited by DefendPopPunk

I play the Soprano, Alto, Tenor and Baritone Saxophones, the Bagpipes (school likes the pipes, I play the pipes), Piano, Bass Guitar, Clarinet, Oboe and I kinda know how to play the Piano :P 

I know how to play the piano, and a bit of violin, but I haven't played an actual instrument in a while.

(i need to get back to it)

i use to be hella into piano for about 6 years (most of my schooling) until i dropped it. i still play time to time whenever i hear a good song and i recently played for my friends gig which was an awesome experience