Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
MoosyMoose

Change The place of the secret word.

I think you should move the secret word from where it is to some where in the rules so people cant just see it instantly and have to actually have to read them.   

No matter where we put them people can just hit F3 on their keyboards and type in 'Secret Word' to find where the secret word is hidden in the charter. Moving it wouldn't make much a difference from people who just instantly scroll down to the bottom. Besides, the secret word is basically like accepting the terms and agreements we have here. If you violate them, you're liable for everything it says because you've basically claimed to have read the rules.

13 minutes ago, rolo_ said:

No matter where we put them people can just hit F3 on their keyboards and type in 'Secret Word' to find where the secret word is hidden in the charter. Moving it wouldn't make much a difference from people who just instantly scroll down to the bottom. Besides, the secret word is basically like accepting the terms and agreements we have here. If you violate them, you're liable for everything it says because you've basically claimed to have read the rules.

Yeah i guess you are right i didn't think about that.

I think to make sure that people have read all the rules instead of a secret word have a list of questions about the rules and they can select one and answer it correctly.