Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
Sign in to follow this  
OriginalYT

Spawner Creation

Know i know that you are not allowed to bug or exploit but i'm not really sure this is a big exploit as I don't see the harm in doing it but I would just like to ask before to make sure it would not be breaking the rules. Now in minecraft with undefined chunks that have not been rendered you can create an artificial mob spawner and I would like to ask if I am allowed to do this. Thanks

Well, I'm not entirely sure how this works, but because it's not really an exploit or cheat I would say yes, you can do this.

13 minutes ago, rolo_ said:

Well, I'm not entirely sure how this works, but because it's not really an exploit or cheat I would say yes, you can do this.

Just to let you know how it works, it works by having unexplored chunks and sending a flying slime block machine that have the requirements for a spawner generation into the unloaded chunks and then being stopped by another flying machine in them chunks and once the chunks get loaded a spawner should have been created but i think it is fine as its not like its massively game changing as it requires alot of work

13 minutes ago, OriginalYT said:

Just to let you know how it works, it works by having unexplored chunks and sending a flying slime block machine that have the requirements for a spawner generation into the unloaded chunks and then being stopped by another flying machine in them chunks and once the chunks get loaded a spawner should have been created but i think it is fine as its not like its massively game changing as it requires alot of work

I think I know what you're talking about, and before you start building anything, I would advise that you would first research it a bit more, because I've heard from multiple people that this method does not work anymore. If they are incorrect and it does work, more power to you and the idea, but if it doesn't, well, sorry.

Yeah I've never even heard of this method of mob farming so I can't advise you any further. I don't even know where to find it.

I'm sort of familiar with the technique you're describing, and as far as I know it's within the rules. However, it does require ungenerated chunks like you said, and since there's a worldborder, not many of those exist. I wish you the best of luck though.

Sign in to follow this