Followers 0
Jouxen

Jouxen's Whitelist Application

7 posts in this topic

Minecraft IGN
Jouxen

Where do you live? (What State if USA)
I live in Denmark

What is your age? (Don't worry, there isn't a limit)

Do you know someone in our Community?
Nope

Have you been banned elsewhere before?
No

What are you looking for in a Minecraft Community?
I'm looking for a community in which, all the people know each other, interact with each other, and are willing to help each other. I've also gotten tired of servers where, the majorty of the players are "very young children", greifing, stealing and/or just behaving badly. That's why i'm looking for a whitelisted server

What do you love and/or hate about Minecraft?
One thing i love about Minecraft is building, i find that being very fun! I also like to seeing the world progressing, idk it just seems interesting

Tell us something about you.
I exercise a lot of swimming, i swim 9-10 times a week, so that's a pretty big part of my life. I would also consider myself quite helpful, i find joy in helping other people out.

What is the secret word?
Endermite

View full application

Welcome to the forums!

In order to get whitelisted, you are going to need to create 10 forum posts. Your application and introduction count as one each, so after both of those are complete, you will only have 8 more posts to go! Once you have met all of your requirements, staff will inform you with a [ REQUIREMENTS MET ] post. Staff will then hold a vote to see if you are fit for the community. Within 24 hours, a decision will be made and you will be greeted with either an [ APPROVED ] or a [ DENIED ] post depending on the outcome.

Here are a few rules for general forum etiquette:

1. Don't spam. We want all posts to be meaningful and add to the conversation. Please make sure to make all of your posts longer than one line. Also make sure to take time in making your posts to avoid crowding others out of the conversation.

2. Don't necro-post. This is when you reply to a thread older than a few weeks. If you really feel that you have something important to say about it, feel free to start a new thread and link the old one so everyone knows what you are talking about.

3. Don't double-post. This is when you reply to the same thread twice before someone else does, if you need to add something to your last post, make sure to use the edit button at the bottom of your post instead.

4. Be nice. Be nice and respectful to everyone on the forums. We all want everyone here to have a good time, so please do not ruin this experience for others.

Good luck on getting whitelisted!

Welcome to the forums!

On 15/6/2017 at 3:10 PM, GreasyTroll4 said:

Welcome to the forums!

Thank you!

Posted (edited)

On 16/6/2017 at 6:14 AM, DefendPopPunk said:

Welcome to the forums!

Thanks!

(Sorry for the doubleposting! Again! Wasn't aware that this was a thing when i replied...)

Edited by Jouxen
I *****ed up again

Posted (edited)

Welcome to the forums! Good luck getting whitelist!

Edited by Block_Master360

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0