Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
Sign in to follow this  
AlohaDood

Help needed, Vacancy open

Wolf_Lyfe and I have started a new town and we need help building and getting it ready if anyone helps us we will automatically get a spot in the town. If we could get some help reply and I'll tell you what to do

-Polar_Lyfe      Thank you :)

this sounds like a great idea :)

i love building so i'd be happy to help. but first of all I have a few questions.

what kind of town is it gonna be? so which theme are you going for and do you already have a colour palette?

will you organise roads and the general layout of the town or do you need help with that as well?

and last but not least do we have to bring our own blocks or are you going to provide the main building materials?

It's on an island and it'll be beach themed so vibrant colors and I haven't really thought about roads but we can when we get more people and you may bring your own blocks because we aren't very rich yet but we will try our best to do provide. Hopefully you will join our town I will pm you coords and we dit have a nether path yet so we will need help too :)

Sign in to follow this