Followers 0
TheGreatDerpsby

TheGreatDerpsby's Whitelist Application

6 posts in this topic

Minecraft IGN
TheGreatDerpsby

Where do you live? (What State if USA)
Kansas

What is your age? (Don't worry, there isn't a limit)

Do you know someone in our Community?
Yes, I know 2 people but not very well.

Have you been banned elsewhere before?
Yes, but the reason that I was banned was because of a misunderstanding.

What are you looking for in a Minecraft Community?
What I'm looking for in a Minecraft community is that the commands and the way the server works is easy to use.

What do you love and/or hate about Minecraft?
The thing I love about Minecraft is that you have the ability to explore the different scenery and different biomes. The ability to create and and destroy anything you want.

Tell us something about you.
I am pretty decent with redstone, I am a just and fair player, I like waffles, and I am pretty decent in architectural building.

What is the secret word?
Endermite

View full application

Welcome to the forums!

Next you will want to make an introduction here. In order to get whitelisted, you are going to need a confirmation from one of your friends along with your introduction. Once you have met all of your requirements, staff will inform you with a [ REQUIREMENTS WAIVED ] post. Staff will then hold a vote to see if you are fit for the community. Within 24 hours, a decision will be made and you will be greeted with either an [ APPROVED ] or a [ DENIED ] post depending on the outcome.

Here are a few rules for general forum etiquette:

1. Don't spam. We want all posts to be meaningful and add to the conversation. Please make sure to make all of your posts longer than one line. Also make sure to take time in making your posts to avoid crowding others out of the conversation.

2. Don't necro-post. This is when you reply to a thread older than a few weeks. If you really feel that you have something important to say about it, feel free to start a new thread and link the old one so everyone knows what you are talking about.

3. Don't double-post. This is when you reply to the same thread twice before someone else does, if you need to add something to your last post, make sure to use the edit button at the bottom of your post instead.

4. Be nice. Be nice and respectful to everyone on the forums. We all want everyone here to have a good time, so please do not ruin this experience for others.

Good luck on getting whitelisted!

Welcome to the forums! If you could please tell us who those two people you know are, that would be great cause then they can confirm you.

Sorry, I probably should have mentioned who I knew lol. The two people I know are named xXIcyBoyXx & Ultimatenotch.

Posted (edited)

Welcome to the forums! Good luck getting whitelist!

Edited by Block_Master360

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0