Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group

Dear Señor Starbuck:

Your front end is pretty nice! but here at Lowe's™, we never stop improving. Here are some ranty discussion points a.k.a suggestions.

1. Launch Page

Why is there a slide container on the front page with only 1 element? It makes me sad. Either just make static or add something else plox.

Also, that slide container's object is a link to apply to the whitelist. Why is this here? I'm already a member, so it should load content more oriented towards me! Screw signing up. Been there, done that.

2. Forum Content Creation Boxes

pls make tab key work im sad

also when i make a new line my formatting should be kept

and can u change the default palette pls

wil update if i have nothing better to do than complain about a minecraft server website's front end

dont forget please and thank you to Ashy

bye bye

Also can I not be a serf i'm not fit to stay on the same property my entire life tbh i'd rather be an indentured servant or a slave having property as your master suxxxxxxxxx

uhhhhh can we please have a better image packet system than slowly load highest quality png

this is no good especially for those on mobile

at least optimize images

:lol:<-what is this can u load better images for these things too while we're talking about images because this looks dumb who would use this unironically

contentThatShouldBeImproved.JPG

also y no dropdown box for forums forums has 3 sections that could make good dropdown boxes and not having them makes me sad :(

19 hours ago, Xen_ said:

Dear Señor Starbuck:

Your front end is pretty nice! but here at Lowe's™, we never stop improving. Here are some ranty discussion points a.k.a suggestions.

1. Launch Page

Why is there a slide container on the front page with only 1 element? It makes me sad. Either just make static or add something else plox.

Also, that slide container's object is a link to apply to the whitelist. Why is this here? I'm already a member, so it should load content more oriented towards me! Screw signing up. Been there, done that.

2. Forum Content Creation Boxes

pls make tab key work im sad

also when i make a new line my formatting should be kept

and can u change the default palette pls

wil update if i have nothing better to do than complain about a minecraft server website's front end

dont forget please and thank you to Ashy

bye bye

1. because i have nothing else up there yet. kek

2. no. This is what you get with WYSIWYG editors. Its in the name: "What You See Is What You Get". I can't fix something that isn't broken, much less that you personally find annoying.

19 hours ago, Xen_ said:

Also can I not be a serf i'm not fit to stay on the same property my entire life tbh i'd rather be an indentured servant or a slave having property as your master suxxxxxxxxx

1. Post more and it changes like magic instead of disappearing for 8-11 months.

19 hours ago, Xen_ said:

uhhhhh can we please have a better image packet system than slowly load highest quality png

this is no good especially for those on mobile

at least optimize images

:lol:<-what is this can u load better images for these things too while we're talking about images because this looks dumb who would use this unironically

contentThatShouldBeImproved.JPG

Image packet system?  

misc-jackie-chan.jpg

anyway, yeh. could be fixed. it will be some day. I have a life getting in the way :D

as for images, those are emoticons or "emojis". They are what they are.

you-shall-deal-with-it.jpg

19 hours ago, Xen_ said:

also y no dropdown box for forums forums has 3 sections that could make good dropdown boxes and not having them makes me sad :(

What?

1r0t4y.jpg