Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
Sign in to follow this  
DPPtheCreator

The Odd Jobs Shop!

Located in the bottom floor of the Pagoda in the shopping district, players of Everneth can now request any job to be done by writing it down in a book and placing it in a chest at the shop for anyone to do!

Full instructions on how the shop works can be found in the shop itself, but basically, you write down your job in a book, sign the book, place it in a chest with your name, and someone comes by and takes the book to do the job, then returning it to a different chest where you will then remove the book and place a payment inside.

I hope that this shop will be of use to many people who have little things that they've been meaning to do around their bases or just in general, but haven't found the time or motivation to do.

9 hours ago, GreasyTroll4 said:

This sound oddly familiar......... :think:

...Very familiar. ;)

Yeah... This was pointed out to me after I made the shop, then I realized just how similar it was. I promise I'm not stealing your idea GT dw.

Sign in to follow this