Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
fright41

Favorite Food of all time?

fright41    0
On 6/17/2017 at 7:08 AM, MoAboss16 said:

#1 Lasagna 

#2 Hot Dogs

#3 Croutons(eating them like chips) :) ik im weird

Lol i do the same thing dont worry

fright41    0
On 6/16/2017 at 2:34 PM, DefendPopPunk said:

It's a damn tie between tacos and pizza for #1, I love both a ton. Mac and Cheese would be #2, in any variety.

I love Mac n Cheese inside a baked potato :P

liddo    0

(i hate mac n cheese) hehe

my favourite would probably be a homemade quesadilla ahhh or a good ass kebab

My favorite food of all time is Pasta, because its easy to prepare and tastes amazing! I love all types of pasta including: Spaghetti and Meatballs, Mac and cheese, ravioli, and many more! Yum :)

Ooo food! *Now I'm hungry ;-;*

I'd say pizza because *duh* pizza, but I'll say something different just to keep things interesting. xP

1. Scallion cakes (some type of Asian snack, not really sure, but they're absolutely delicious!)

2. The Daquiri-flavored ice cream at Baskin Robins (my old friend and I used to get that on especially hot summer days)

3. Hmm. Maybe mozarella sticks? They might not be my all-time favorite, but I'm kinda craving them rn. xD

- Arti =^-^=

Chicken    0

Now this is a topic i like :D
my favorite food of all time would have to be -

1. Fettuccine Alfredo

2. Steak Fajita nachos

3.Pizza