Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
Jouxen

What do do, with all the free time?

Hey everyone

I was just wondering what you guys are doing outside of Minecraft. My exams finished yesterday, and i really don't know what to do with all the free time, i have nowxD I also play Overwatch, and i have Netflix, but that sill isn't enough to keep me busy. So are there any game/series recommendations you guys have? Or maybe, just tell me something about how you're spending your time :)

Usually I'm playing video games like GTA or COD but I'm trying to get back into the swing of Minecraft. Maybe try to go out with some friends?

• Like 1

I've been playing Skyrim a ton lately, along with some of the other Elder Scrolls games, a great series with really deep lore, so if you haven't played that, I would recommend buying it. It more or less depends on the type of person you are, like, would you rather stay inside more or go out more? If you'd rather stay inside, TV, movies and video games are your best friend. If you'd rather go out, friends are, well, your best friend. Like bambi said, I'd recommend going out with some friends myself, but there's a lot to do. You could also try taking up a hobby, such as playing an instrument or writing or something,

I've dedicated a lot of time to Oblivion, it's so fun. I get so many feels playing that game, so nostalgic. My PC is also severely due for a graphics card upgrade, which I've been complaining about for a while. I went from getting a few hundred frames playing MC with max settings, to barely getting 40 with bare minimum settings and optifine. I need to get a new GTX, I wish I had my old one. So when I do play Minecraft, it's for another server I play on which I'm a moderator for, it plays on Alpha 1.2.6, so it's easier for my PC to handle. But right now, I'm in the middle of a move, my family got PCS'd to move to a new base in Virginia, not much free time right now.

i have this whole year off from school so apart from working i have had so much free time. i definitely always have a lot going on so i'm either out partying with my friends or something crazy like that or sitting at home & playing overwatch and h1 until like 4am.. best of both worlds

On 6/22/2017 at 8:44 PM, NextelChirp said:

Good luck with that! How much have you learned by now?

Oh still just branching out of the basics. It's really fun.