Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
Sign in to follow this  
Ploog

What's the Most Embarrassing Thing that has Happened to You?

Ploog    0

Hey guys, I just wanted to know, what's the most embarrassing that has happened to you? One time, I moved from a certain place in Texas, to a different place in Texas, and whenever I went to school, people would ask me where I was from, and I would say "Texas". I did that for almost the whole school year, until one of my friends finally told me about it.

What about you guys?

Ploog    0
On 6/22/2017 at 2:17 PM, NextelChirp said:

I have a post called "Embarrassing Story," it's ONE of the most embarrassing things to happen to me.

I'll be sure to check it out. It'll probably be interesting.

hearsay    0

Oh! Well my most embarrassing story is a doozy! 

Backstory:  A few years prior to my embarrassing moment I was at a family gathering, where the kitchen sink got clogged. I was in the next room and only heard the commotion, so I never actually saw what was going on. In the whole process I learned through a wall, that when a drain gets clogged you need a snake. This is a valuable piece of information to understand what my rational was in the end this story.

A few years later: I was living alone in my very first apartment. My bathtub was clogged. So I went out to get a snake. So I get in my car and drive off to my neighborhood Petco. Now, I am standing in front of a display of snakes and they employee comes over and asks "How can I help you today" and I say " Well my drain is clogged and I need a snake. Is the 19.99 snake going to do as good as a job as the "150$ snake? The employee falls to the ground laughing his ass off.

I call my dad and my dad tells me I have to go to lowes or home depot and I argue for another 10 minutes that Home Depot doesn't sell snakes and I already tried to get one at Petco, and he just can't even with me.

Edited by hearsay

Well well well , doesnt this bring me back some VIVID memories x'D

My first kiss??? Seems cliche and all but it was one of the most devastating things AND traumatic things I ever experienced. 

We were playing T or D and I was dared to 'get' with a girl and I NEVER had the intentions to get with her even doe she was a fine specimen :3. (Shes my friends ex)

But, ye mixed signals came and I was about to tell her can we act like we did it AND THAN BOOM she leans in and goes for it. In slow mo I try to dodge the kiss but she gets half of my mouth as I was avoiding it. Than I awkwardly hugged her feeling like poop after 1 minute of AWKWARDLY hugging her I said "Im sorry". 

So yes this is my AWK experience x'D.

I have a few that tie for the most embarrassing moments ever for me

#1 I was in Walmart and I see this girl looking at Rise against CD's (A band I like) she is pretty cute so I decide to walk over. I stand next to her pick up a CD then look at her and say "I love Nickleback to". The look on her face was the most disgusted look ever and after she walked off I look at the guy behind me and all he could was shake his head saying failure then walking off.

#2 There was this girl a month back that I sorta liked. She was my friends sister and he told me she liked me and I that I should ask her out (Very awkward I know). I tell him no thinking he was messing with me. Well a few days later I get a text from here asking me out. Now in my moment of panic I replied this and exactly this "No thank you I'm full". She responded with  LOL and I just have never responded back.

#3 I was walking through the mall and saw this girl who was really pretty. She kept looking at me so I give her wave and head into hot topic to go talk to my friend. This girl follows me in and keeps staring at me then proceeds to start talking to me about rock bands. I can tell she doesn't listen to rock music now my friend comes in and the girl asks her when the new nirvana album comes out. At this point my friend can tell she is hitting on me so I give her the look of help me. She walks over and kisses me just as the girl I am on a date with walks in and yeah. Wanna talk about embarrassing not good not good at all. Good news it got the other girl away. 

RealQuin    0

As a performer, we are very prone to embarrassing events. I myself have been in many embarrassing situations. When I saw this post the first thing that flashed in my head was something from my Show Choir group. We were singing a song called Hlohonolofatsa, and the guys had these really weird kilts. Now in Show Choir, you are a dancer and a singer at the same time. I, of course, had my tights on under my kilt, but anyone in the performing world can tell you that tights are quite see-through. Lets just say the kilt fell off, and I had to sneak off stage. Worst. Day. EVER.

Sign in to follow this