Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
MarioStar621

What Movies are you excited for that are coming out in the future?

I'm excited to see Jumanji 2, Shrek 5, Five Nights at Freddy's the movie, Incredibles 2, The Dark Tower, Wreck-it-Ralph 2, and many more! What Movies are you excited to see?

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 8:57 PM, GenesisRated said:

There has been rumors of a 23 jump street and it will cross over with men in black. 

THEY ARE MAKING A CROSSOVER!?!?  I am now gonna look this up, cause I NEED to see this. The Men in Black and 21 Jump Street movies are at the top of the list of my Favorite Movies of All Time!

If the rumors are true, I will definitely go see it in the theatres!

Edited by MarioStar621

Temmies    0
On 7/3/2017 at 0:36 PM, MarioStar621 said:

I'm excited to see Jumanji 2, Shrek 5, Five Nights at Freddy's the movie, Incredibles 2, The Dark Tower, Wreck-it-Ralph 2, and many more! What Movies are you excited to see?

Im pretty excited about FNaF, Wreck-it-Ralpha 2, Minecraft Movie, Star Wars: The Last Jedi, The Han solo movie, and to ironically see the EMOJI MOVIE.

Edited by Temmies

On 7/3/2017 at 9:36 AM, MarioStar621 said:

OML they're making a Five Nights at Freddy's movie?! How did I not know about this!

But anyways, I'm like a huge horror movie fanatic and IT was one of my favorite movies as a kid, so I'm unfathomably excited to see the remake! Stephen King is a genius!

Chicken    0

The only movie I've really been looking forward to this year would be It.  I loved and hated the older ones when I was younger so seeing an updated version of it would be awesome.