Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group

I like the Xbox 1 or my PC. But, if I had to choose one over the other, I think the Xbox 1 is a really good gaming system for running memory intensive games such as Battlefield 1 or Rainbow Six: Siege.

I'm a big Nintendo fan. My favorite console would have to be the SNES. It was the first one I played as a kid, and it has so many great games on it.

I love playing on both my PC and my Xbox One, my preference depends on the games. I prefer the PC java version of Minecraft due to the new Xbox One version (aka Bedrock Edition) patching just about EVERYTHING, plus the PC servers are just a lot better and the gameplay is better in my opinion, along with texture packs and mod packs. I also like playing games like H1Z1, CS:GO, and Rainbow Six Siege on PC preferably. I prefer Xbox One for games like Call of Duty, Battlefield, Halo, and games like that, mainly because the Xbox One has the resources to run all of these games, whereas the PC you always have to pay to update your gaming PC it seems like to play the new games.

I like the Xbox One (seeing as its the console I own). But I have played PS4 and I think it's nice. I've also played WII before we sold it :(.

I'd say Pc only because of the customize-able options and ways to modify things, truly a good way to say "oh bigger hard-drive" because stuff is universal.