Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
Sign in to follow this  
DPPtheCreator

How do you organize your inventories?

Everyone sorts out their inventories a different way. How do you do it? Here's how mine is.  I have my silk pick, sword, axe, shovel, bow, food and fireworks on the hotbar, with two empty spots for doing whatever. I always keep a stack of wood planks, my ender chest, my shield, my chestplate/elytra (based on which one I am using at any given time) and a shulker box in my inventory. The shulker box itself contains spare food and fireworks.

2017-07-09_21.16.46.png

Edited by DefendPopPunk

Combat first, then picks (silk then fortune) then axe/shovel. Always have food, rockets, and enderchest in hotbar. i try to keep the center of my inv empty, and i have the elytra to the top right for quick transition to a new one in the event that my elytra breaks mid flight (has happened, kinda badass when it works right). Smite sword is in hotbar while sharpness is in inv. The second stack of arrows on the bottom row is just something i picked up on accident.

2017-07-09_22.04.36.png

Pandeoo    81

I usually travel with a relatively full inventory. I start with a shield in my offhand for safety. I wear all my armor except my chestplate to make room for my elytra. The left side of the top row of my inventory is for switch out items such as frost walker boots for magma blocks or just for fun, a chestplate, a spare bow since mine doesn't have mending, and a fishing rod for when I afk. The left side of the 2nd row along with the enderpearls and water bucket are general use items. The 3rd line of my inventory is mostly a continuation of my hotbar. Two exceptions are epearls above a sword and water bucket above a book and quill but beyond that I have arrows above my bow, fortune versions of my silk versions of a pickaxe, axe, and shovel, steak above more steak, and fireworks above more fireworks. For steak and fireworks, my amount will vary. For steak, I will carry 1-6 stacks and for fireworks I will carry 1-4 stacks. Most of this is self explanatory, but people always wonder about the book and quill. I keep this for whenever I need to remember something for a short or long time. For example, I could write down coords to someone's base, or keep something on a to-do list, or even doodle some ideas for syb's ASCII art store ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). As is the same for many, I always like to keep 1-2 spaces open on my hotbar and since the invention of fireworks, it has remained 1.

Capture.PNG.060416193966e1f445e4f6554015f6be.PNG

I usually travel very lighty whenever i go on an expedition. I sometimes run out of food but im quite good at living off the land and i actually enjoy being stuck somewhere and making my own way home. I also always carry around leads simply because my island base is full of wild animals and i sometimes have to drag them away from dangerous places. The fire resistance potion is fairly self explanatory. I have made a habit of falling into lava lakes and it would be way too expensive to get a new set of armor every time.

Obviously i travel with a full stack of fireworks, ender pearls and food I just couldnt be bothered to refill everything for the purpose of taking this screenshot.

PS: the inventory is see through because i need that for PvP :) 

Organization of iventory.png

GreasyTroll4    18

First off, @DauntlessFive513 repair that pick, man.

Second, this is my layout here. Since I'm primarily a builder, I usually try to leave as much space in my inventory as possible to carry what I need to the various builds in my town. I don't need much food, since building doesn't take that much, and neither do I need to carry every single convenience with me (no bed, no Enderchest, no boat, no fireworks, no elytra, etc.), since I mostly hang out in either my town or in spawn.

I always carry one stack of coal, one stack of iron, and one stack of logs wherever I go (wood and coal for torches, chests, and crafting benches, and iron for any sort of quick tool I need). My shield I keep in my off-hand at all times to stop skeletons from sniping me off of my builds at night, and I always carry a water bucket in case I fall a long ways or need to climb steep cliffs fast. And speaking of cliffs, I always carry at least one stack of pearls wherever I go (sometimes two stacks if I know I'll be doing a lot of pearling back and forth). My bow has infinity so only one arrow is needed, and my silk pick is on my hotbar at all times (unless if I'm dealing with a wooden build, in which case I swap it out for some wood materials and use mainly the axe).

2017-07-10_12_35_50.thumb.png.d2f1229aaf9e6f621a749ceeea9a73d6.png

Compared to some other players' inventories, mine is pretty lackluster and fairly minimalistic. I travel with either a silk touch or fortune pickaxe so I don't need to make a second trip when I come across ores, and I use them as standard work pick as well. I don't use a sword, because I have sharpness on my axe, to free up an inventory space. Although, I will use a sword if I'm trying to get loot from a certain mob, whether it's a wither skull, leather, or just meat from a mob. My shovel is a standard work shovel, no silk touch or fortune, as it can become a nuisance if I need dirt/grass or gravel/flint. I normally keep a stack of rockets on me at all times for easy transportation. An elytra and chest plate for obvious reasons. I will take the elytra off if I'm going mining or fighting other mobs, other than that, I will just keep the elytra on. Now, if I'm going on a long expedition, I will fill my ender chest will various shulker boxes, such as a treasure box, consumables box, tools and armor box, etc. However, if I'm just sticking around the homestead, my ender chest will look how it does in the picture below. Each item has a unique backstory, and will eventually go into a museum of some sort. Starting from the left, there is the first dragon egg ever, I was fortunate enough to snag it once we all killed the dragon (and yes, it's going to go in a museum). Then we have a notch apple I found whilst exploring for my mushroom island. The apple will help me get a variety of different advancements. After the notch apple, we have a creeper skull that I got when I least expected it! Unfortunately, the dang thing cost me my life! Next, we have a pumpkin with the curse of binding on it. I was successful in getting it on to Cookeh's head with a pressure plate and a dispenser, hahaha. The next two items, are a wooden pickaxe, and a piece of dark oak wood. The wooden pickaxe is my first tool ever made on the Everneth server, and the dark oak log is my first block ever mined on the server. Last but not least, the book and quill is the Professor's to do list, to keep him from procrastinating. :)

2017-07-10_12.26.40.png

2017-07-10_12.32.07.png

me as a lazy player my inventory is always full idk why. i just set coords and then go back to pick up stuff and when i clear inventory mostly i will clear food or arrows or pickaxe/shovel/bow 

Oh gosh I didn't even think about enderchest layouts.

From the top left to bottom right:

My Extra set of gear (named Daunt 2.0): A black shulker box filled with a complete backup inventory. It includes every piece of armour, tool, and item i carry in my inventory normally.

Valuables [named Valuables (DAE Inc.)]: As the name would suggest, i keep my diamonds, gold, iron, wither skulls, beacons and the lot within this shulker box. Don't touch it if you see it lying around lol

Shulker Shells [named Shulker Shells (DAE Inc.)]: Self explanatory, stores all of my shulker shells

Elytra (Wings DAE Inc): Holds all of my various Elytra

Rockets ( Rockets 1-4 DAE Inc.): As some of you know, i spend way too much time flying around in the end, and just around the world itself (currently at 3.7 million blocks flown), thus i carry around a full 4 shulker boxes of rockets at all times (all duration 1 for max control vs distance)

Food (Food DAE Inc): Obviously food. I originally coloured it red, but there are more important things to color red.

Armour (Armour 1-4 DAE Inc.): Again, as some of you know I run the shop DAE Inc. (Dauntless Armour Emporium Incorporated) where i build and sell full sets of god armour of various types (fire prot for nether battles, normal prot for generic defense, blast prot for those who cant fight creepers). I have a shulker box for each type of armour. ! for helmets, one for chestplates, one for pants, and one for boots.

Tools (Swords & Tools 1-3 DAE Inc.): In DAE Inc. I also sell god tier tools and weapons of every type. I have a shulker box for picks, one for shovels, one for swords and axes, though i should probably make swords and axes separate at some point.

The bottom row is just empy shulker boxes, ready to be filled whenever needed.

2017-07-10_20.52.53.png

I do not organize my inventory I just organize my hot bar. I will go from left to right Bow, Sword, Pick, Axe, food. food, cobble, Torch, something I will scroll to and die since its not a weapon. My inventory is just full of random stuff I will most likely just shove into a chest somewhere.

Sign in to follow this