Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
Sign in to follow this  
FallenearthTV

Favorite game besides MC

Whats your favorite games besides mc. Now this is very tough for me to say as I love Fallout 3 and new Vegas, Skyrim 500+. Gmod is there to as 1200 in 7 months. I think though its defiantly is a throwback to shadow of colossus or the original wow games. I am gonna have to say shadow of colossus as its just so much fun. 

I don't really have another game that I play much. The only other game I play occasionally is Skyrim..

oh and I don't think that you are supposed to double post ^^ you can just use the edit button to combine the two posts.

Oops I do apologize for that did not see the edit button. I do love Skyrim though but I have played the DLC and the game completely through for the most part so I am gonna need to start a new run.

RealQuin    0

Rocket League is a very nice game to play. I have been playing it for around a year but I still seem to stay in the lower ranks such as Gold or Silver.

Wynian    0

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. So BREATHtaking and emotional! What amazes me is the amount of time that Nintendo has put into that game

ARK Survival Evolved. 

When I started playing it, I thought it was Minecraft for adults. Only to discover, I really like Minecraft more. Well, differently at least. I love that we can build up, or dig down. I wish we could "train" monsters to do our bidding like you can train dinosaurs in Ark, but hey... XP grinders ... love that too. 

Pandeoo    81

Some people say that life is not a game, but if it is, it is a good 2nd behind Minecraft.

Sign in to follow this