Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
Remzs

When AFK, what do people do? (in game)

Remzs    0

When i first afk-ed for my witch farm i had this question. What do most people afk for (in game) and why do they afk (irl). 

When I AFK I usually do it at my sugarcane farm, but now i do it at my witch farm. I'm trying to make an afk guardian farm w/ potions. And when i need to afk IRL i do it when i need to babysit my niece and nephew.

GreasyTroll4    18
2 hours ago, _Pande_ said:

I fish while I am AFK and I AFK because unlike gt, I have a job.

I'm working on it, man, no need to rub it in. ;-;

On topic though, I rarely AFK, and when I do, it's usually at an XP farm or some such. I never AFK in real life, though. Too hazardous for my health in-game, since creepers are everywhere.

rolo_    6

I don't AFK as much as I used to, mostly because anything I need I'm willing to actually work for rather than freeload off of the creations of others in hopes of turning a profitable margin which ultimately means absolutely NOTHING. Err... small tangent there. If I'm afk it's usually for my sugar cane/slime farms. :P