Sign in to follow this  
Sybillian

Ultra Hardcore Season VII Signups

uhc.png

ULTRA HARDCORE SEASON VII

Cutclean - Free for All

Saturday, July 29th | 1PM EST

IP: games.everneth.com

UHC is a gamemode pioneered by the Mindcrack team - a last-man-standing blood sport played in naturally generated Minecraft terrain. The competitors will be spread throughout a hostile world with two potentially fatal dangers; the other players, and the fact that health does not regenerate. If a competitor wishes to heal themselves, they must acquire and eat a Golden Apple, or venture into the Nether and collect the materials needed for a Potion of Healing.

Cutclean is a popular UHC stipulation meant to speed up the dull part of the match - collecting materials - and leave more time for juicy bloodshed. Ores like iron and gold will be instantly zapped by the imminent frying power of command block sorcery upon being mined, causing them to drop ingots rather than ores. Fortune enchantments will not affect these items. Likewise, animals will drop cooked meat, eliminating the need for furnaces, and more importantly waiting around for items to cook, almost completely.

And of course, as always, the border will be shrinking at a rate dependent on the number of players present for the match.

To sign up for UHC, please reply to this thread. The Ministry of Competition will keep the thread updated with the names of those who sign up. :)

SIGNED UP

―――――――――――

Sybillian

rolo_

MagicDave_

DefendPopPunk

GreasyTroll4

diversos

Kaddaschatzi

Korbinyt

ZeviVoid

AlohaDood

DigitalRocker

lopp

NeonNarwhal4

_Pande_

sofiahana

EarthCube

Cookeh

MoAboss16

Temmies

xxnonames

Mr_Yogi_Bear

PseudoStorm

ProfessorDangle

20JPorter

DRiP

Danified

OriginalYT

InspectorS7

DauntlessFive513

medo_gamer2003

Pontuzaa

Lavarx

Edited by GreasyTroll4

Sign me up!

@rolo_ this time I shall slay you :)

Edited by Kaddaschatzi
  • Like 1

@Kaddaschatzi I mean, if you want to believe in things that aren't true, that's none of my concern. ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Temmies said:

Sign meh up! My IGN is Temmies, just putting my name in incase i get whitelisted!

I'm afraid you have to be a whitelisted member before you can have your name put down on the list for UHC!

38 minutes ago, flipout16 said:

Due to me being dumb, I forgot I will be at my brother's bachelor party and will not be able to partake in the UHC.

Name removed. Sorry buddy, maybe next time.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this