Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
Foximity

How did you got your name? (Minecraft or Other)

Foximity    0

Every name has its origin, maybe it's just something stupid, or it has a big meaning behind it. In this post, I'd like everyone to share why you made your name and what the reasoning/ origin behind it was. I know a couple of people have based their names, Gamertags, In game Names, whatever you prefer to call it off of bands, family, something funny, or you misspelled something and need $10 to change it but you don't because you're cheap. Here's an example of how I got mine

My name is Foximity. I like EDM a lot and there is a youtube channel called Proximity, where they upload a bunch of EDM songs and remixes. I came up with my name while watching an anime called Sword Art Online. A character named Sinon chose the race "Cait Sith" which is basically like choosing your character type in Destiny  (Example: Hunter, Titan, Warlock). Heres a picture of that character:tumblr_nqhgywva5Y1svs6tto1_500.gif

As you can see, her ears remind me of a Fox, which is also my favorite animal. And obviously, I took the word Proximity and added the word fox to get my name Foximity.

So there it is, how I came up with my name. I'd like to hear how all of you came up with your names. Please comment and let me know how you came up with your names!

~Foximity

NextelChirp is a multilayer name. Firstly, the NextelChirp was something I fondly remember as a kid. Secondly, my favorite artist, Childish Gambino covered a song called NextelChirp and it sounds dope. Also, Lil' Maceo made a banger beat for that song, it's constantly in my head. I also used to switch my name to different Childish Gambino songs, before NextelChirp, I was YaphetKotto.

LordGeokal    0

Geokal is the name I usually use for most games and I too be honest I cant remember why. After a while I wanted to upgrade to a premium account but 'geokal' was already taken so I used LordGeokal.

Foximity    0
23 hours ago, NextelChirp said:

NextelChirp is a multilayer name. Firstly, the NextelChirp was something I fondly remember as a kid. Secondly, my favorite artist, Childish Gambino covered a song called NextelChirp and it sounds dope. Also, Lil' Maceo made a banger beat for that song, it's constantly in my head. I also used to switch my name to different Childish Gambino songs, before NextelChirp, I was YaphetKotto.

Ayyyyyy. That's a dope story man. I like to think these names as something just thought up on the spot and you stuck with it, or it has a deep meaning like yours. I like the name man :) keep it up.

PseudoStorm    0

My name came from Wizard101, where I was a storm class. The storm part stuck with me throughout and all of my names have included "storm" somewhere in there. PseudoStorm however was a name I did not choose myself but my cousin.

13 hours ago, Bogart00 said:

my name comes from my first dog I owned and I recently found out its also from harry potter

Also the main character from the classic movie "The Iron Giant."

Update: Name went from NextelChirp to RoscoesWetsuit.

Bogart00    0
8 hours ago, RoscoesWetsuit said:

Also the main character from the classic movie "The Iron Giant."

Update: Name went from NextelChirp to RoscoesWetsuit.

It also is in harry potter

Droidd_    0

I got the username Droidd_ when Droidd was taken, jk I picked the name when I watched Star Wars for the first time and I saw a Droid, so I decided to make that the name I go by! :) 

Aneemachenn    0

So, I was playing with "OmNomNyaN" nickname and talking to some little guy (maybe 8 years old) and he couldn't pronounce my nickname right, So instead of "OmNomNyaN" he just shouted "ANIMACHEN". I thought that's good nickname, corrected it a little and kept it.

DauntlessFive513

I got really into divergent for a while, thus Dauntless which obviously was the coolest faction to a 13 year old boy. Five because with divergent and dauntless, me and a few friends decided to figure out our number of fears, I ended up with 5. My best friend at the time had 13, thus 513. I liked the spelled out Five better but Thirteen is too long. So DauntlessFive513.

Puddles    1

My original IGN is 'puddles06' I came up with this by looking outside and counted the amount of puddles were outside at that moment, I don't know why I thought of puddles though.

rolo_    6

A lot of people assume I'm Mexican based off of my name, but realistically it came about because I was 12 years old at the time and was eating Rolos. However, my original name was a lot cringier: 'R0L02734'

Teagles_    0

My OG name was "captaincr33per" (i was like 8 or 9 don't judge) but once name changing came out I changed it to CaptainCr33per and just recently (3-4 months) I was watching a Sips stream and he mentioned it (one of the donator's name) and I liked it so I stole it.

JishuwaDun    0

My original Minecraft name was Djreilly2003. This is the first intial of my first and middle name combined and my last name and birth year. Now it's JishuwaDun, one of the two members of Twenty One Pilots, my favorite band. (except his name is Joshua Dun)