Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group

Foximity    0

I wanted to post this little area as a debate. I figure I'd go ahead and put this little discussion out here to talk about our favorite animes. I liked SAO because of the Romance and the action. Please leave your opinions on anime below!

~Foximity

6 hours ago, LordGeokal said:

Tbh the only anime I've ever watched and actually enjoyed is Death Note. Nothing else seems good enough...

You should try out Code Geass, it's similar in the fact that it requires a great deal of strategy for the characters to survive. Also, a bit of action too.

Foximity    0
23 hours ago, NextelChirp said:

I liked SAO until the second half of season 1. Being a military dude, I loved Code Geas. Also, Yu-Yu Hakusho and HxH, all in preferential order.

Oh yeah I definitely didn't like the second half of Season 1 SAO. It felt kind of dumb and took away from Asunas character. The second season wasn't that bad though.

Foximity    0
8 hours ago, LordGeokal said:

Tbh the only anime I've ever watched and actually enjoyed is Death Note. Nothing else seems good enough...

I'm guessing you're gonna watch the death note series when it comes to Netflix then. If you're interested, try watching other animes. You may just find one you like if you stay interested. But if you don't have a crazy amount of time, try watching the shorter animes. 

LordGeokal    0
10 hours ago, NextelChirp said:

You should try out Code Geass, it's similar in the fact that it requires a great deal of strategy for the characters to survive. Also, a bit of action too.

Thanks, I'll check it out.

8 hours ago, Foximity said:

I'm guessing you're gonna watch the death note series when it comes to Netflix then. If you're interested, try watching other animes. You may just find one you like if you stay interested. But if you don't have a crazy amount of time, try watching the shorter animes. 

Yeah, I most likely will watch it :P

11 hours ago, LordGeokal said:

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Another one that I liked was Hunter X Hunter. Really good, it seems really cheery at first, but then a second you go along, it gets dark really fast, especially the Chimera Ant arc. But, I still like Code Geass more.