Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
Remy

My New Idea! Hogwarts, complete recreation.

So I have recently thought of an idea that would be awesome to build. I want to completely recreate Hogwarts from the Harry Potter book series, (and ew the movies too). I am a big fan of Harry Potter, I had started reading the Sorcerers Stone in fourth grade, and then I read the whole book series that year. I have now read all seven books 5 times over, and still am in love with them. I always wanted to go to school at Hogwarts, so building it on the server is probably as close to that as I can get. If any of you are interested in helping me, please message me on discord. :)

I hope mine will take off, i have designed a large portion in test and i just need to make a schematic of it. :)

I would be very impressed if you manage to do this. Ive tried to come up with a design multiple times but because of my my need for exact detail i was never able to come up with a blueprint and floorplan i was happy with. Good luck to ya tho, and let me know if you want any help design wise.

The moment I see Ilvermorny in the new Fantastic Beasts and where to find them movie im going to build it -u- I'm more into Fantastic Beasts than the HP storyline, the logistics of the world are more flushed out and I just love learning new things about the HP universe which wasn't really targeted in the HP story other than to follow plot, e.g The Potion of Luck and horcruxes, hence why I love Fantastic Beasts but not the HP storyline