Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group

Foximity    0

I am a huge fan of music. At this point, it's kind of a no brainer. The concept of music has evolved since way back when. There are so many new sounds and people putting out their pieces. I can say that without music, I probably wouldn't be able to live. I want to hear what your guy's favorite song is and discuss music with the community. I can say my favorite right now is Get Low by Zedd and my least favorite is Despacito. Let me know your favorite and or least favorite song right now.

~Foximity

Zieon    1

Chasing Twisters by Delta Rae is my current favorite song, but nothing will ever beat 3055 by Ólafur Arnalds (listen all the way through at high volume) for my all time favorite. I don't think I have a least favorite as I just don't listen to things I don't enjoy.

Jake_Sawyer    0

A friend of mine from New York got invited to Vic Mensa's preview party for his new album somehow. He sent me a leak of it like a week before it came out and ever since then My favorite songs are Coffee & Cigarettes and Rage. I'm not huge into rap music and even I think its really good Him and Logic are up there for me.

Goosebumps by Meghan Trainor! I have always hated her and her music, then when I found this song, I fell in love. I decided to listen to more of her art, and turns out... she isn't that bad! 

"I get goose! I get bumps!"

Gorr    0

Recently I learned about Skeeter Davis. Now she is one of my favorites singer. As well, I like Eminem songs

Teagles_    0

I like a lot of Imagine Dragons songs and so when Believer came out it was like heaven. I'm not a huge fan of some of the ones in the new album, though.

JishuwaDun    0

My favorite song is by far Truce by twenty one pilots. It will never be on the radio, it will never ever be heard by most people, but it's my favorite song of all time. It just gives me so many emotions and i love it so much. It's helped me through rough times like a good friend. I just really love it, if you ever have a chance go check it out.

Frn    0

I like music that many others might found weird or boring. The name of the genre is Indie Electronica, and contrary to its name, it's actually a very soft and peaceful type of music. It contains a lot of piano and bass sounds as well as a heavy focus on voice. My favorite song at this moment has to be "SKOTT - Mermaid" and if anybody wants to get the feel for this type of music, I would recommend listening to this song. Hope you like it :)

I'm a huge fan of Drake and out of all of his songs, it would be hard to choose a favorite. His older music was definitely better in my opinion. His new music isn't bad, just has a different feel to it.