Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
Droidd_

How did you find out about Minecraft?

I found out about Minecraft when I was in 4th grade, when I saw someone reading a book on the guide to Minecraft.

I found out about the game by my older brother, who was actually one of the original alpha players of the game. Back then all you could do was literally mine and place a very limited amount of blocks offered in the game's palette. Ironically, he doesn't play anymore but now I play it fairly regularly.

From a few YouTubers. I bought the game because of a YouTuber, can't remember his name but if you look up X's Adventures in Minecraft, you'll find his series. And then, I stopped playing until beta when a Machinima dude, the one who did the "How To Annoy" series started a MC let's play, his name is CallMeKevin now, used to be zXNoRegretzX.

I first found out about Minecraft waaaaaay back in 2011 when I was in the Boy Scouts. A couple of my Scout friends were talking about this cool new building game that they were playing, and at first I thought it sounded incredibly stupid (yeah, ironic, I know). Some time passed and i hadn't heard from it in a while, and then one day when I was visiting another friend, he showed me this port town he was building in Minecraft, and my curiosity was piqued.

Then, as soon as I got home from visiting him, I looked up Minecraft, and Paulsoaresjr's old "How To Survive and Thrive" series popped up. Ever since then I've been hooked.

Had a friend beg me for around 2 months to get the game and i had no idea what it was. That was so long ago i cant even remember what year it was ^.^

I found out about Minecraft from a one of Russian's youtubers :) 
It was 2012, and I fell in love with this game. It's really interesting idea, you may built what do you want

I found out of minecraft because of team of youtubers. Sometimes i watch their videos and cry because of nostalgia

Edited by Aneemachenn