Jump to content

Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
Faceman

Rebellion to the North - Opportunity to Join the RP!

Recommended Posts

Faceman    21

Greetings Citizens,

I bring grave news to my loyal citizens of the realm. There has been a rebellion launched against us in the north. Unfortunately our efforts were at a loss and the Lord Marshal has ordered all settlements evacuated for the safety of the people. Those who remained forged an alliance with the the rebels, and out of fear for retaliation by the Kingdom of Everneth, the Lord Chancellor has met with the opposition and signed a cessation of hostilities.

Peace be to you all.

Signed,

HM Faceman, King of Everneth

(OOC) If you would like to join the RP, I'd like to get 5-10 more people signed up for this new faction to the north. Please let me know if you're interested here!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
rolo_    6

Zieon you traitor fool! How could you do this to me? :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Zieon    1
18 hours ago, rolo_ said:

Zieon you traitor fool! How could you do this to me? :(

Posted without comment.

image.thumb.png.6511766d4a4b2e7fe5a1a384f7928630.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 31.7.2017 at 1:23 AM, Faceman said:

Greetings Citizens,

I bring grave news to my loyal citizens of the realm. There has been a rebellion launched against us in the north. Unfortunately our efforts were at a loss and the Lord Marshal has ordered all settlements evacuated for the safety of the people. Those who remained forged an alliance with the the rebels, and out of fear for retaliation by the Kingdom of Everneth, the Lord Chancellor has met with the opposition and signed a cessation of hostilities.

Peace be to you all.

Signed,

HM Faceman, King of Everneth

(OOC) If you would like to join the RP, I'd like to get 5-10 more people signed up for this new faction to the north. Please let me know if you're interested here!

 

i would like to join the roleplay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Faceman    21

They will be, you guys will get a handicap for late start such as Military Operations 1 and/or industrial innovation 1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Puddles    1
On 04/08/2017 at 2:55 PM, Toxic_Crumpets said:

I'd like to join the rebellion as long as the mechanics are the same or similar to the other preexisting groups.

 

58 minutes ago, flipout16 said:

If more spots are available, I would enjoy being apart of the rebellion.

Do you guys have a discord account? If so please reply back. It's for the group I've set up for The Rebellion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
flipout16    1
6 hours ago, Puddles said:

 

Do you guys have a discord account? If so please reply back. It's for the group I've set up for The Rebellion.

Yes I do, Jason#1735 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Puddles    1

Just like to say, there are now currently 10 people in the Rebellion and I don't believe any more can join. Please consult Faceman himself as he is the one in control, if you would like to join.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×