Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
Sign in to follow this  
Faceman

Going for a stroll...

coa.png

Even a King needs a break

Hey all! Recently I've been getting some increased IRL pressures that I need to come to terms with as well as needing a short break away from the helm. Most of the issue remains personal, the other portion is general fizzling out from being ye olde admin. That said, I am planning on a minimum 4 day hiatus away from almost everything (except on occasion steam), and then up to 3 more days after doing no admin work, but available on Discord and Skype.

During the break, Warwolf595 will be serving as regent as stipulated by the Charter in accordance to the rank of Duke, and GreasyTroll4 is appointed as Interim Chief Justice for any ban appeals that come in during my absence. In the event that there is an emergency (physical server crash, actual fire, etc), HC will be able to reach me as I will still be somewhat available via mobile.

This won't put a hold on the RP as its been managed as a group (which is fantastic btw, im loving the initiative thus far), and if this continues we should be well into the next few days. I WILL generate an event around day 5 of my hiatus but that will be the extend of my activity.

<3 you guys.

Faceman

King of Everneth, Lord of the High Council

Chief Justice of the Realm

• Sad 3

Sign in to follow this