Sign in to follow this  
Aneemachenn

Do you play any musical instruments?

I'm currently *ATTEMPTING* to learn Piano. My favourite instrument other then the violin. 

I know how to play the drums as well as the marimba (a large xylophone). If anyone has any knowledge of marching band, specifically drum line, I learned how to play marching bass drum, marching snare drum, and quads. :)

I play the guitar! I've been playing for around 3 years now, I can also read music, -Even though I've tried and tried, I just can't seem to be able to play the piano. 

OMG yes lol I play tuba 3 years, euphonium 5 years, trumpet 8 years, bugle 6 years, and sousaphone 2 years, all are basically the same lol but yeah i love the sousaphone we have a Holton at my school. omg it sounds amazing.

I use to play the drums when I was younger but stopped because I got bored. Recently I've wanted to buy a ukulele and learn some songs but I haven't got around to doing so.

I play a mean recorder.

But I also really enjoy playing piano, drums, Guitar. I've been playing piano for like 10 years, the drums for even longer, and I just picked the guitar (acoustic) up like 3 months ago (I'm really bad).

Ive always wished I could play the flute, or maybe the violin. I think the next instrument I try to learn, however, will be the electric bass.

Cool question, glad to see everyone who plays music like I do!

Abby or Panda_DJ

Sign in to follow this