Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
Frn

Favorite Story-Based Game of All Time?

Frn    0

For me, it would have to either be Half Life 2, or The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind.

What's your favorite story-based game? Is it a new one? An old one? One that hasn't even come out yet but it looks amazing? I'd love to hear everyone's opinion :)

Teagles_    0

I haven't played any of the first four Elder Scrolls games but I did enjoy Skyrim a lot and I'm re-enjoying it with the remastered version cause why not. If the Pokemon franchise are a story-based games, then it would probably be Platinum, pretty much my first video game experience (Giratina was super cool). I can't wait to see where TES6 is set when they tease it in about 17 years.

Frn    0

3 hours ago, Teagles_ said:

I haven't played any of the first four Elder Scrolls games but I did enjoy Skyrim a lot and I'm re-enjoying it with the remastered version cause why not

If you'd like to experience the earlier Elder Scrolls games in Skyrim's modern engine, I would recommend following the "Skyblivion" and "Skywind" projects, they aim to create the third and fourth games in the series with, as I said, Skyrim's engine. I heard they're also going to port it to special edition, but those projects will probably be finished around 2057 when The Elder Scrolls 6 is released :P

Edited by Frn
Thoughts got ahead of my typing and switched two words around.

Teagles_    0

Yeah, I've seen some stuff about those. Bruma looks cool, but the only thing I'm worried about is whether you'll still be able to do the 1000mph skooma glitch or the superjumps. Those videos are hilarious. My computer doesn't run Skyrim mods very well for whatever reason though ,so I'm sure a whole new world (cue Aladdin) wouldn't help.

My favorite story based game would have to be something from the Pokemon franchise. I really enjoyed gen 4, mostly because that's when I started playing the Pokemon games.