Welcome to Everneth!

Everneth is a server with one vision. Grow a core community of friends playing Vanilla Survival Minecraft and become one of the largest whitelisted communities in the world. Most of us came here from other servers due to critical issues with the management of the community and part of the foundation of Everneth seeks to correct these issues to become a growth-driven server with streamlined staffing, autonomous decision making, and actively encourage community engagement.
Apply Now

Steam Sunday

Steam Sunday is a weekly event that ventures outside the realm of Minecraft, and into the wonderful world of Steam Games. Featuring several multiplayer experiences, we take the opportunity to play various in both competitive and co-operative playstyles.
Learn more Steam Group
GreasyTroll4

Roleplay Recruitment Drive

GreasyTroll4    18

Not too long ago, four expeditions set out to explore strange new lands, to seek out new life and new civilizations, and to boldly go where no man has gone before in the Kingdom. All four expeditions eventually settled in various lands, and became known as Kanada, Garmany, Xana, and Heuvel.

But before they came to be known by those names, while they were still the four expeditions, 4 other groups had set out privately in the expeditions' footsteps, in search of glory and treasure. One by one, each of these groups found the cities they were looking for, and offered up their services to the cities in exchange for citizenship. The cities all agreed, and these new people soon found themselves a new home.

------<--->------

(OOC) The recruitment drive for the RP is at hand! All four expeditions are in dire need of new members to help flesh out the RP, and to remove inactive members currently not contributing. This is your chance, new players, to join in on the fun and to see what's so great about this "RP"! :D

There are currently 10 positions available, but there's a catch. Each city needs only a few members each to reach 6 active members, which is the goal of the drive. Thus, when you sign up, you must say what city you are willing to join. Remember that there are only so many spots available in each city, so you have to keep track of who wants to go to which city, because it's first come, first serve!

The cities and positions available are:

Kanada: OutKast_ and ConnorFTW have joined; positions now closed

Xana: Shawn_Turtle and LieutenantChip and Jtm12 have joined; positions now closed

Garmany:  J_gaming645 and EspioEclipse have joined; positions now closed

Heuvel: Warwolf595, Rolo_, and AmzCuriousPanda have joined; positions now closed

That means that a whopping 10 people can sign up! But remember, you have to put down the name of the city you want to join when you sign up, and once the positions are filled for each city, the city names will be scratched out, so be quick and get 'em while they're there! ;)

ConnorFTW    0

I would really like to join Kanada. 

I just heard good stuff about it and I think it has probably one of the most active Members in RP. 

Edited by ConnorFTW

rolo_    6

Heuvel is my city, and thus my travels in the lands of vast have concluded. I shalt return.

GreasyTroll4    18

Well, all the positions have been filled out! That's it for this recruitment drive, I'll see you on the next one whenever it arrives or is needed! :D

Post locked.